Behringer TUBE COMPOSER T1952 videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Behringer TUBE COMPOSER T1952 Reviews
This is a great 4 in 1 device
The first pass is a noise reduction set with threshold and ratio, this can actively reduce the noise floor from ground hums, noisy strats, background noise from AC etc etc. that works very well and makes sure you dont accentuate that noise floor when you up the db from the compressor output. Then the next phase it goes through is the Compressor, all the settings you would expect to see there are present. Also the ability to see in out levels on the meter and gain reduction is handy. The dials have click stops for greater accuracy especially when matching the levels on the stereo image. Then it can pass through a limiter, but this is rarely used, but handy for live applications or mastering, then it can go through Class A circuitry with a couple of juicy 12ax7A Valves mmmmmm valves. I must say that the tube saturation is not as noticeable as I had imagined but still gives a lovely sparkle that your pre-amp won't get close to. highly recommended, excellent build quality (let's face it that's probably a first for Behringer) but they have truly succeeded here with a great product. Buy it, this stands up against the Avalon products, seriously well done Behringer. www.simonwood.biz
This is a great piece of gear to have in your studio. The compressor is probably the most important piece of outboard gear after the reverb unit. Vocals sound a lot better after compression and it allows you to get a much better recorded drum sound. The noise gate gives a tighter bass guitar sound with more punch and is great for cutting out low level noise when not playing. The tube composer has all the usual features of a normal compressor with the added bonus of the valves. I always keep the warmth control on full as it really improves the quality of the sound especially on vocals. The meters are also better than other compressors on the market. They are easy to see from a distance and are also switchable to show either input, output or gain reduction. The dials are all click stopped for more precision. The tube composer runs quietly and is well built. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great compressor for a great price.
I am just getting started with the studio, bought a lot of stuff through Dolphin; the advice I have been given has been spot on every time. This Behringer Tube Composer is better than I imagined it to be. It's crisp, clear, warm, (not noisy) and great for vocals. Using the AKG C1000S microphone, the quality of recording is stunning for such a small price to pay. It has to be the best £101 I have ever spent.
I've used a lot of high end compressors throughout my career and I must say that the Behringer Tube Composer certainly performs as well if not better than most in terms of precise quality, with no loss of the original sound with the option of creating new ones if need be.Behringer definately are selling a bargin piece of equipment here, I think so anyway, a classic in years to come. 10/10
Behringer TUBE COMPOSER T1952 News
- » Happy Birthday, Behringer!
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » BEHRINGER Prolight+Sound 2007 Round Up
- » NEW BEHRINGER PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM DOLPHIN MUSIC!
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer announce 19 new Eurolive series speakers
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Wireless ULTRALINK UL2000B from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 Unveiled by Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Unveil Pedal Board PB1000
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 2 new Bass amps
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 3 new Guitar amps
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Behringer Eurogrand EG540
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Eurogrand EG1040-RW
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Metalien iAXE629-MA USB-GUITAR
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Ultramizer SU9920
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROPORT EPA800
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220F
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1520
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P2520
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing The EUROLIVE B415DSP the Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the EUROLIVE B512DSP - Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP518M from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1280S from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP2000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP3000 from Behringer
- » Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » BEHRINGER City Opens its Doors
- » Dynamics Tutorial - From Focusrite