Behringer Xenyx 1202FX videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Behringer Xenyx 1202FX Reviews
Purchased and used recently for small gig. Solid unit, performed well and would recommend.
Couple of gripes: as mentioned in a review below power indicator is bright blue and totally blinding in a low lit environment - i stuck some tape over mine, so easily solved but annoying.
Also no mute buttons for individual channels - when i wanted to mute had to cut the volume and re-find levels again when bringing back in.
Would still recommend as with the built in FXs it\'s great value for money.
Having used a Eurorack MX802a for a few years I purchased this item for use as a PA mixer. However I found that the sound quality was clearer and the background noise reduced to minimal compared with the older unit and have switched them round so that the 1202FX is now controlling my home studio amplification. The onboard effects processor is far more versatile than the outboard reverb I had been using and the slider main mix volume control is more convenient than the round pot on the MX802a. This unit is well constructed and laid out and is excellent value for money. The only critism I can find is the lack of a power switch. As my main poer amp is a Quad 405 which also lacks a power switch I have to seperate the power plugs so that I can switch them on and off individually otherwise switching off produces a very loud crack. I can thoroughly recommend this unit for home musicians and recording engineers.
I really like this thing. I\'m only a beginner when it comes to PA and studio systems, and I\'ve not found any hiss at all from the preamps, but then I tend to use good quality cables.
The physical build quality is excellent - much better than other Behringer devices I\'ve used in the past. I have only two minor gripes:
1 - As with other Behringers, there is no power switch. Why do they keep doing that? It\'s really annoying!
2 - When the power is on, there is a really, really bright blue LED on the front, and no way to switch it off. It\'s dazzling even in daylight so you have to cover it up to see the mixer, especially in the dark.
The effects are really basic, so use an alternative if you can, but they\'ll do if you have no other options or if you want to keep things simple - nice to have as a backup.
Noisy hissing preamps cheap looking slightly warped body all in all a horrible mixer buy a yamaha or tapco for 20 pounds more and you won,t be disappointed.I will not buy Behringer products until they improve their quality control. Although i've been told some people have had good experiences with their products the only word to describe my experience is disappointing.
Behringer Xenyx 1202FX News
- » Happy Birthday, Behringer!
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » BEHRINGER Prolight+Sound 2007 Round Up
- » NEW BEHRINGER PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM DOLPHIN MUSIC!
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer announce 19 new Eurolive series speakers
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Wireless ULTRALINK UL2000B from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 Unveiled by Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Unveil Pedal Board PB1000
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 2 new Bass amps
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 3 new Guitar amps
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Behringer Eurogrand EG540
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Eurogrand EG1040-RW
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Metalien iAXE629-MA USB-GUITAR
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Ultramizer SU9920
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROPORT EPA800
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220F
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1520
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P2520
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing The EUROLIVE B415DSP the Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the EUROLIVE B512DSP - Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP518M from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1280S from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP2000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP3000 from Behringer
- » Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » BEHRINGER City Opens its Doors
- » BEHRINGER Unveils Flagship XENYX Mixing Consoles