The SD-2u recorder is a powerful tool for musicians, educators and students. Combining high-quality SD recording with a host of useful features for music practice and general study, the SD-2u is great companion for anyone wanting to learn.
Roland SD-2u SD Recorder
Everything you need in a tidy package, smaller than an A4 magazine. Two high quality stereo microphones are built in to the front of the unit as well as stereo speakers for playback. Straightforward and intuitive the SD-2u has everything you need.
You can connect your own external mics, electronic musical instruments and other devices with pro-level results. Also onboard are tools for training and learning, including high-fidelity key and speed adjustment, improved Centre Cancel for creating minus-one tracks, and the all-new Centre Focus for isolating vocals and instruments. Compact, powerful and ready to travel, the SD-2u is perfect for audio recording, learning music and languages, and much more.
Helps with music practice, learning languages, reviewing lectures and much more
The SD-2u is equipped with powerful features for manipulating audio playback, providing useful tools for developing music skills, learning languages, transcribing spoken-word audio, and more. You can independently adjust the speed and key with exceptional audio quality, perfect for slowing down passages to learn difficult parts or changing the key of music to suit your voice. Use A-B Repeat to play audio sections over and over, and turn on Centre Cancel to create minus-one tracks for practice and karaoke fun. There’s also a newly developed Centre Focus feature, which isolates centre-located sounds in music tracks to make them easier to hear and learn.
The optional CB-CD2E Carrying Case protects the SD-2u and can also store accessories like SD media, batteries, remote, etc.
- Easy SD recording and playback in a convenient, all-in-one mobile device
- High-quality stereo microphones and speaker system built in
- Simple interface with Easy Guide function
- Multiple inputs for connecting external devices—two XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power; Plug In Power mic jack; stereo RCA LINE IN jacks
- Independent adjustment of playback speed and key, with improved audio quality over previous designs
- Enhanced Centre Cancel function; new Centre Focus isolates vocals and instruments for learning
- Built-in tuner and metronome
- Runs on six AA batteries or AC adaptor; wireless remote control included