The Mackie ProFX22 is a 22-channel live mixer, ideal for midsize venues or for touring bands in search of a great sounding portable mixer.
Mackie Pro FX 22 Portable Live USB Mixing Desk
No need to lug a whole rack of gear along with the desk, the ProFX contains everything you need to setup for a medium sized gig. Combine it with a similarly well specced range of Mackie speakers for a complete PA package.
“Gig-Ready” RMFX™ Effects
Click for larger view of RMFXThe all-new RMFX™ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings “Gig Ready,” useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like “ghost ambience?” Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like “delay+phaser2,” — which you’ll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX™ processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Basically, we’ve delivered the choicest parts of a full rack of gear, right at your fingertips, that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
Legendary Mackie Durability
Built Like a TankMackie is known for building mixers that are “Built-Like-A-Tank” and the ProFX16 is no exception. All of its tender bits are securely encased in a solid steel chassis. Not only that, the impact-resistant sidecheeks are made of ultra-tough ABS, adding extra protection where it is most likely to fall…not that you drop things.
PA Made Painless
Simple is better. A utility mixer like the ProFX8 is an integral part of a ludicrously simple Mackie PA system that sounds great. The legendary quality of Mackie loudspeakers combined with the utility of the ProFX8 is a lethal combination that will suit just about any size venue. Just add enough speakers, and you’re golden.
Mackie PA Speakers Range
- Professional 22-channel live sound mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch.11-14 )
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 Gig-Ready reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (8 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-4) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch main outputs
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use