The Moog SlimPhatty is the long awaited follow-up to the hugely successful Little Phatty. All the sound of the Phatty, but in a petite tabletop or rack-mountable form. The Slim Phatty is the most affordable Moog Synth on the market!
Moog: Slim is the New Phat
The Moog SlimPhatty is the long awaited follow-up to the hugely successful Little Phatty. All the sound of the Phatty, but in a petite tabletop or rack-mountable form. And with an RRP of £699 (inc VAT), Slim Phatty is the most affordable Moog Synth on the market!
The SlimPhatty can sit on a table top or mount in a rack. Rack ears and a handsome wood casing are optionally available. The Slim is built on the architecture of the best selling Little Phatty synth for great Moog sound and simple intuitive user interface.
- Two Rock Solid Oscillators
- Universal Internal Power Supply
- External Audio Input and CV Inputs for Pitch, Filter, Volume and Keyboard Gate.
- MIDI over USB
- New Cutting Edge sound bank
- 24 dB/Oct Moog Ladder filter with filter Overload control and a single Output VCA
- An Envelope Generator section provides two ADSR Envelopes
- The Modulation section contains a 4-waveform LFO, and a 1x2 Mod Bus with 8 possible mod sources and 4 possible destinations
- There is a Master Volume control, Fine Tune, an Output On/Off switch, and a headphone output jack.
Moog SlimPhatty Dimensions & Wieght
This is the smallest and lightest Moog ever. Designed for the traveling musician, it easily fits in a backpack or your luggage.
It's 17 " wide. If rack mounted, the Slim only takes up 3 rack spaces and 4 5/16" deep. When used as a table top synth, it will be 4 9/16" high and 5 5/16" deep. Only 2.6 kg (5.75 lb.)!
The Slim can be played from the front panel, played with any MIDI controller, or used as a voice expander with a Little Phatty, Minimoog Voyager, or other synths…
Colour me Polyphonic - The question of the Polyphonic Moog is now on many lips. Does the SlimPhatty introduce polyphonic-chaining? No! In fact, Moog quietly made polyphony possible back in 2007 ...Up to 16 units can be linked! The SlimPhatty now makes putting together a Polyphonic Moog rig more possible than ever...