The Yamaha AG03 is a multi-purpose, high-resolution mixer and USB audio interface designed to elevate the creative, audio experience for webcasters / podcasters, gamers, mobile musicians, music producers and more.
The Yamaha AG03 is a compact, versatile and affordable mixer and USB audio interface, perfect for many home studio uses, podcasting, gaming and more. It allows you to transform your PC, Mac or even your iPad into a virtual radio station and spread your message to the world. With a surprisingly easy setup process, the AG lets you produce online content with high-resolution sound, either for real-time broadcast over dig...
Phantom Power and a Hi-Z switchable input allow you to connect a variety of microphones, instruments and external audio players directly into your AG, while front panel volume knobs and a fader provide fast and easy volume control.
High resolution (192kHz / 24bit) playback and recording
AG’s high-resolution sound reproduces every subtlety of your performances and recordings with flawless fidelity and accurate imaging, ideal for music production, mixing and broadcasting, as well as high-definition listening.
D-PRE studio quality mic preamp
AG features the same premium mic preamps developed by Yamaha for high-end recording consoles, capturing most detailed nuances of your vocal or instrumental performance.
1-TOUCH DSP offers professional sound with a single touch
AG features 1-TOUCH DSP that utilizes Yamaha’s state-of-the-art signal processing technology. COMP/EQ will hone your tone while EFFECT adds ambient reverb, and delivers a classic, warm tube amp sound—all at the touch of a button.
AG DSP Controller allows additional control of DSP settings
Compatible with Windows and MAC, AG DSP Controller gives you additional control of 1-TOUCH DSP parameters such as COMP, EQ, HPF and reverb. EASY mode utilizes a simple intuitive interface while EXPERT mode gives users more detailed control. http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/ag/
LOOPBACK function for internet live streaming
The LOOPBACK function consolidates all input channels and playback tracks, and routes the mix to your internet streaming software for easy live streaming of performances to the internet.
Class Compliant mode for iPad connection
AG is compatible with Apple’s second generation iPad or later, allowing you to create high quality recording and playback using an iOS compatible music app such as Cubasis. *Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required
Durable, compact metal chassis
The tough metal body of the AG is extremely portable and easy to place on a keyboard, on a guitar case, or even on a mic stand using an optional adapter.
USB bus powered or mobile battery
AG can operate using USB bus power eliminating the need for an external adaptor. AG can also be driven by a mobile battery for use with an iPad providing users with a true mobile mixing and audio interface solution.
Cubase AI Music Production Software
Cubase AI Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software is included with your AG purchase giving you a streamlined but powerful music production tool for making high-quality recordings right out of the box.
- I/O Phantom power + 48 V
- Input Channels:Mono[MIC/LINE] x1 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power) / Stereo[LINE] x1 including Guitar input (Mono) / AUX x1
- Output Channels: MONITOR OUT x2 / PHONES: x2 including HEADSET PHONES
- Bus: Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function: PAD 26 dB
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- On-board processors: DSP - CH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level Meter:USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB Audio: 2 IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power requirements:DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power consumption:Max. 2.5 W
- Dimensions: W 129 mm (5.1") H 63 mm (2.5") D 202 mm (8.0")
- Net weight: 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)
- Options: Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS-10A
- Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute on / off, Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 °C