This unit is B-Stock as it was returned by a customer who found it unsuitable.
The Focusrite Saffire PRO 40 is a multi-channel firewire audio interface, attentively designed with today’s project studio in mind.
Focusrite Saffire PRO 40 features eight award-winning Focusrite pre-amps. These ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains.
Alongside the eight Focusrite pre-amps are a host of i/o options; 10 analogue outputs, ADAT i/o, stereo SPDIF i/o and 2 virtual ‘loopback’ inputs for routing digital audio between software applications - ideal for capturing online audio. Every channel features phantom power, with the first two channels also featuring -9dB pads for additional headroom. Front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input offers accurate viewing of levels.
Saffire PRO 40 comes with a Suite of Focusrite plug-ins. All-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins provide a significant upgrade from standard sequencer effects, bringing a touch of class to your session. Focusrite’s established xcite+ bundle is also included. The bundle includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples.
Saffire PRO 40 Control, the zero-latency 18 x 16 DSP Mixer/Router software provided with Saffire PRO 40 features unparalleled output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions, a clear and concise mixing layout and large on-screen metering for inputs, outputs and submixes.
Two independent headphone buses are provided, each with their own level controls available on the front panel. A dedicated stereo monitor mix output features pads for improved sound quality when connected to active monitor speakers. An 'anti-thump' circuit protects your monitor speakers from spikes when booting up or shutting down.
Front panel controls include a main monitor dial with dim and mute switches, all of which fully integrate with customisable software to cover every possible monitoring need, providing a set of controls for any set-up from basic stereo to full 7.1 surround.
Focusrite Saffire PRO 40 main features include:
- Eight High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz Firewire Interface
- JetPLL jitter elimination technology
- Total I/O Count of 20 Inputs and 20 Outputs
- Unique loop-back facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire PRO 40 Control.
- Suite of Focusrite VST/AU plug-ins including Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ.
- Two separate headphone buses with independent level controls
- Saffire PRO 40 Control Zero-latency 18 X 16 DSP Mixer/Router
- Unmatched routing flexibility
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6Ibs
- Dimensions: 350mm / 13.8" (W) x 45mm / 1.8" (H) x 235mm /9.3" (D)