Dj's rejoice! there's a new DJ controller on the block and it goes by the name of the Trigger Finger Pro. The M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro performance pad USB controller is an improved, upgraded version of the massively popular Trigger Finger controller and features a new hardware design, new functions and an impressive list of features.
Nearly 10 years ago M-Audio released the Trigger Finger, the first USB controller to feature performance pad controls. Since its release, the MIDI controller market has witnessed incredible growth and M-Audio realised DJ's wanted and needed more from a controller.
Introducing, the Trigger Finger Pro. The successor of the Trigger Finger controller draws from its predecessor's roots, featuring many of the attractive qualities which made the Trigger Finger so popular.
New features of the Trigger Finger Pro include 16 ultra-responsive illuminated performance pads, 48 assignable controls, road-ready chassis with brushed aluminum faceplate, a high resolution screen and four faders, four knobs and four buttons which can each be switched between four banks.
Creativity was high on the agenda when this new model was drawn up and the Trigger Finger Pro features Air drums and 8GB of instrument sounds, loops and ready to play samples.
Controlling the Trigger Finger Pro is a breeze as the new Arsenal software integrates easily with most DAW's. This allows you to plug the Trigger Finger Pro directly into your laptop or desktop computer via USB cable to allow you to record, edit and perform.
- 16 Ultra-Responsive Pads – velocity sensitive, illuminated pads with RGB feedback
- Onboard Step Sequencer – accompanied by 16 backlit keys, and high-res screen
- Extensive Expression Controls – 48 assignable controls are offered between 4 faders, 4
knobs, and 4 buttons with 4 banks each, and includes pitch bend, modulation and more
- Arsenal Software – allows for instant DAW/VST integration with full tactile control
parameters; or operates as a standalone program with powerful presets & VI’s
- AIR Drums and Hybrid 3 – includes two dynamic VST instrument programs, a drum
sample player/editor compatible with REX files and a high definition analog synth suite
- Customizable Controls – backlit controls instantly map to popular DAWs on the market
- Road Ready Chassis – brushed aluminum faceplate with detachable 3-position stand