Control over every aspect of Traktor Pro, touch to Remix, Set FX and Perform. When you need to travel light simply take Traktor DJ on your iOS device, with plug and play support.
Mixing has changed and so have NI with the Traktor S4. Hardware controller for every aspect of Traktor Pro, including the Remix decks and Flux mode. The new Mk2 lets you loop, remix and cut things up without dropping a beat or losing hands on control.
Learn More About The Potential Of Remix Decks In Traktor Pro
When you want to go mobile the S4 has plug and play support for Traktor DJ on iOS. With the newly designed hardware, including aircraft-grade aluminium platters, there's a pro feel on a portable DJ setup.
Richie Hawtin Plays Traktor DJ Live
Show full description »
With the combination of power and usability that only an all-in-one software/hardware solution can provide, Traktor Kontrol S4 is an industry standard 4-channel DJ mixer with a built-in soundcard and controller.
Comes with Native Instrument's flagship Traktor Pro 2 software - all you need to start mixing is your computer and some MP3s.
As ever, there's iPod compatibility and direct iTunes integration. Bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with
instant visual feedback. There's also 2 customizable FX units with over 30 DJ-tested effects, plus one-knob Macro FX.
Integration and portability is further improved with support for Traktor DJ on iOS. Just plug in and play, then you're ready to rock the party or club with a range of controls and features.
Need A Hand Choosing The Right Traktor Kontrol? We've made this handy guide just for you. Turntablism, controllerism and portable DJ software solutions.
- Colour Coded Buttons Everything a digital DJ could want with total control over cue points and trigger loops and essential Remix Decks. Visual cues from the RGB backlit buttons lets you know exactly what's going on.
- Just Plug And Play Very little setup is required on any device, whether you use Mac, PC, iPad or iPhone.
- Comprehensive Mixer Four Stereo Channels, EQ, Filter, FX Sends and Gain Control. It's all here and at your command.
- Simple But Powerful Master Section You can load up tracks, samples and loops with a push encoder. Snap and Quant buttons take care of loop, cue and quantise timing, keep the mix tight and on time.
- Loop Recorder Record a loop from any number of channels, input sources or master output then layer it up and send it to a Remix Deck. Huge on the fly remix potential.
- Built-in, high-end 24-bit/96kHz low latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic
AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 2 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps for connecting turntables, CD
players or external gear
- 1/4" jack mic-in, high-gain 1/4" stereo and headphone outputs and separate