The Novation Launchpad mini controller was created as a little brother to the massively popular Novation Launchpad MIDI controller and is a great addition to the Novation Launch controller family. It has all the functionality of the Launchpad midi controller but comes in a more compact format. Changes the way you make music in FL Studio or Ableton Live and is an inspirational instrument used with the Launchpad app on iPad.*
*Requires Apple Camera Connection Kit for use with iPad.
Controller Freaks The Launchpad is more than a mere compact controller, it's a whole new instrument in itself. See what talented souls like Madeon, M4SONIC and Jack Conte have done with the Launchpad.
For the latest information on OS X Mavericks compatibility.
Check Out The Videos Below To see the Launchpad in action, used with Ableton and FL Studio
Show full description »
Trigger samples, set arrangements on the fly and mix intuitively with the Launchpad, out the box integration with Ableton and FL Studio. Use the 64 Launch Pad and 16 performance buttons to interact with your Mac, PC or iPad as a true computer instrument.
Comes with professional sounds and an inspirational interface for real music making on the iPad. You can easily tuck both iPad and Launchpad into a backpack for capturing inspiration on the move.
The Launchpad Family
Mix and match your Launch controllers for a range of launch pad buttons, knobs and keys. Write a bassline, program a beat and tweak the mix, in real time, all the time.
Make Music Anywhere With The Full Range Of
Now you can record, share and import samples in the Launchpad App It's all you need to start making music, anywhere.
- Small but rugged The Launchpad Mini is ready for life on the road.
- Included Software Novation Launchpad app (for iPad), Novation Launchkey app (for iPad), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample pack, Novation V-Station soft-synth, Novation Bass Station soft-synth
- MAC - OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion
- WINDOWS - Windows 8 and Windows 7 (64 & 32 bit)
- IPAD - iPad2 or later is recommended. iOS 5 or above is required