M-Audio Delta 44 Professional 4-In/4-Out Audio Card videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
M-Audio Delta 44 Professional 4-In/4-Out Audio Card Reviews
My Delta 44 came with my first audio PC (Carillon AC1) back in late 2001.
I added the Omni i/o and still have the card and i/o in use nearly ten years later!
It's been absolutely brilliant, sound quality is excellent and build quality superb.
Zero latency and no other issues with it at all.
Highly recommended soundcard.
i brought delta 44 at the cost of Rs.16000 and i dont know how to install properly in my computer, since i don't have no ideas about computer. plz help me as soon as possible
I bought the Delta 44 from my local retailer and plugged it into my desktop later that day. Nice and simple installation, I like PCI cards more than these USB/Firewire interfaces connected with flimsy little leads.
The lead between the Breakout box and the PCI card is a nice and thick lead but maybe a foot too short for me. The box is very very sturdy with a metal case which I was pleased to see.
The device is every project recorders dream, it's fantastic value for money as you just don't see four simultanious inputs under £100 anywhere else.
The drums are the hardest thing to record at home as you'll normally have to set the levels on the mixer before the drummer starts then pray it all worked out alright. Now this task becomes more simple as you can record your snare onto one track, kick to another, then have toms on track three and overheads on track 4 or whatever suits your drum mic taste.
The quality is great and there is NO latency problems which drive me absolutely crazy on these usb 1.1 devices.
I've bought two of these now to record all my drums seperate and they both sync together perfectly. If you need a simple solution to recording more tracks and you don't have enough for a PreSonus or Tascam, I suggest you go for the Delta 44. It really does do the job.
M-Audio Delta 44 Professional 4-In/4-Out Audio Card News
- » Join M-Audio's New Public Beta Program
- » M-Audio Launches Overdub - Comic Book Style Online Guide!
- » Soundcard / Audio Interface Buying Guide
- » Part 4: Interfaces and soundcards
- » Sibelius joins Digidesign
- » Digidesign Pro Tools 7 software will be available soon
- » MIXVIBES DVS - control your PC using either turntables or CD players WITHOUT any specific hardware!
- » M-Audio Extends Pro Tools M-Powered Compatibility
- » Sound Card Selector - In BETA testing.
- » What does the bit depth and sample rate refer to?
- » Installing a PCI Sound Card
- » Beta 64-Bit Drivers for M-Audio Interfaces Available
- » M-AUDIO DELTA PRICE DROP