Behringer ULTRABASS BXL3000A videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Behringer ULTRABASS BXL3000A Reviews
Took delivery two weeks ago and have only used it in the rehearsal studio. So far great sounds and versatile, punchy and good compression. Yet to fire it up on small gigs but looking forward to it. The sounds I get have changed my style somewhat!
Punhcy clear sound. Powerfull. Small practice ! Excellent !
I use 1 of these amps in my rehearsal studio (had it around 4 months)and they sound pretty good and can compete well with the other amps i have in the studio. The thing i like about this amp is the price (around £200 with delivery) for a 300 watt bass combo its pretty good, and the fact that behringer should replace it with in a year if there are any major problems is a plus. None of the bands at the studio have complained about it and some really quite like it so for the price you cant really grumble.
After reading so many great reviews, I had decided to purchase this instead of the Hartke A100 I had initially wanted.
Within about 20 days of playing (about 3/4 small venue gigs), it packed up on me... the electrics still worked but the speaker was completely gone...
Maybe it was bad luck, but I surely will not touch a Beringher apm ever again. (I was guided by good reviews and turned a blind eye to all London music shops who told me not to touch Beringher. (In fact, none of the shops sold this bass amp, not even the Bass Centre).
So good luck to you all, but from my experiences I will stick with Hartke for a few extra £££s
superb amp, ideal for small gigs and practice sessions with even the loudest drummers. distortion channel isnt too great but all the rest is good stuff.
I Purchased this amp a week ago and boy what am i suprised.
I do have some experience with (older) Behringer equipment and have played on several old model bass amps.
Since this model is brandnew i was not able to testplay it but due to the fact that the impressions that i had with the sound or earlier models i took the risk of ordering one without playing it.
I recently bought a 2nd hand 300 watts Trace Elliot 4 x 10 bassCombo and with that purchase a childhood dream came true to own such a marvelous Bassamp.
However it's not easy to handle due to the size and weight of the amp and so i decided to purchase a practice amp for practicing at home and for rehearsals.
The Berhinger is so much more than a practice amp , it has so much features, sounds great and above all compared to the 300 wat trace it is easy to handle.
It does not feel or sound as a nice priced amp, it is well designed and has a wide range of sounds.
If i would compare the price / functionality compared to the Trace Elliot i would say it should be rewarded with an 11 :-)
I cannot say anything about durability since it is only available for some days but it makes a solid impression on me.
Enough of the halleluja stuff as a veteran bass player i can only say that i have seen and owned a lot worse practice amps than this one :-) , hell i even have seen a lot of performer amps not measing up to the sound of this one ....
But that is as always a matter of taste ....
However the ultrabass experience (especially when playing higher octave on your bass) gives a great sound experience.
This Behringer is one of a kind. It has many excellent features for an extremely good price. It suits bass players off all standards. This amp is also extremely versatile: it can be used at home as a practice amp, can be used when you're out gigging, or used for recording. The power of the 15" aluminium cone speaker and the 300 watts make this amp great for playing with bands at rehearsals or gigs. The balanced DI is perfect for making good quality recordings, and recording is also aided by the compressor. A truly brilliant amp!
Behringer ULTRABASS BXL3000A News
- » Happy Birthday, Behringer!
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » BEHRINGER Prolight+Sound 2007 Round Up
- » NEW BEHRINGER PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM DOLPHIN MUSIC!
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer announce 19 new Eurolive series speakers
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Wireless ULTRALINK UL2000B from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 Unveiled by Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Unveil Pedal Board PB1000
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 2 new Bass amps
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 3 new Guitar amps
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Behringer Eurogrand EG540
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Eurogrand EG1040-RW
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Metalien iAXE629-MA USB-GUITAR
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Ultramizer SU9920
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROPORT EPA800
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220F
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1520
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P2520
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing The EUROLIVE B415DSP the Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the EUROLIVE B512DSP - Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP518M from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1280S from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP2000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP3000 from Behringer
- » Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » BEHRINGER City Opens its Doors
- » BEHRINGER ULTRABASS Series to Include Two New 450-Watt Workstations