We're an authorised Shure dealer: the only way to be 100% sure it's Shure.
The SM Wireless Vocal System with SM58, an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone, tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in. With rack-mountable receiver.
Please note: Use of Channel 38 requires a licence, an alternate version is available for use on the unlicenced Channel 70 frequencies. Give us a call on the number above for availability.
For further information check out Dolphin's guide to digital wireless systems, visit the regulatory body JFMG or feel free to call our sales team on the number at the top of the page for in-depth advice.
Don't know which Shure wireless system to get?
Check out our buyer's guide for vocalists, presenters, guitarists, brass musicians, hands-free headset users and more.
Give us a call on 0151 448 2080 to get a free T-Shirt with this wireless system.
Show full description »
Shure BLX24UK Rackable Wireless Handheld System With SM58 - K3E, Channel 38
The famous vocal microphone, used by everyone from Bono to the band down the pub. Now with all new wireless technology you can get all that great sound, robust construction and reliable performance wirelessly.
WHAT IS THE SM58 BEST SUITED TO?
It’s an ideal choice for a professional vocal artist in any live performance setting. It is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and backing vocals.
Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimising background noise. It is also very popular with djs and presenters in clubs and in small and large live venues.
- HOW MANY MUSICIANS CAN USE THIS SYSTEM SIMULTANEOUSLY? Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
- WHY INTERNAL ANTENNAS? For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be set up in a certain way. The internal antennas on the BLX receiver are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 100 m operating range and optimal signal strength.
Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
- IS THE SETUP REALLY THAT EASY? Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you’re ready to go.
- SM58 VOCAL MICROPHONE
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimises background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- RECEIVER BLX4R
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
- FURNISHED ACCESSORIES
- Power supply PS23
- Swivel adapter, part number: 90F4046
- Thread adapter: 31B1856
- Carrying case, part number: 95D16526
- LONG RACK MOUNT BRACKET, part number: 53A8612
- RACK MOUNT BRACKET, part number: 53A8611
- LINK BRACKET, part number: 53B8443
- HARDWARE KIT, part number: 90AZ8100
- 2x, ANTENNA/BNC,1/4 WAVE, part number: 95A8699
- 2x, ADAPTER,BULKHEAD,BNC, part number: 95A8994
- BAG VINYL, ZIPPERED, part number: 95B2313
- 2x, CABLE,BNC,22 in., part number: 95K2035