Not sure which Scarlett to get? Check out our feature and price comparison chart.
The Scarlett 6i6 extends the popular Scarlett range of audio interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high quality inputs and outputs for almost every recording requirement. The Scarlett 6i6 is a 6-in / 6-out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0. It has two award-winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, which deliver superb quality recordings from microphones and instruments, straight into your computer (Mac, PC) or iPad® (via Apple® Camera Connection Kit – not included).
For the latest information on OS X Mavericks compatibility.
Spruce up your studio this spring and win £200! Buy a Focusrite, Novation or KRK product with Dolphin Music this April/May and you can enter a prize draw to win £200 worth of studio gear. Full Details Here.
Show full description »
Red and Focusrite go together like a gold top and Gibson. Whether it's their highly regarded preamps and outboard from the 90's or this modern Scarlett audio interface, you're getting renowned sound and rugged build quality. You can even get the sound of their classic units using the included Scarlett plugin suite and a classic Novation synth with the Bass Station instrument plugin. If you're looking for one of the best soundcards for PC or Mac the Scarlett is a top choice.
Perfect for recording artists, producers and bands
Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. In addition to two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps it features a stereo line input, making it possible to capture, for example, vocals, guitar and a digital piano at the same time. With the four balanced outputs, you can connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer or iOS device (via Apple® Camera Connection Kit – not included).
Focusrite: 25 years of audio excellence
Focusrite was commissioned to make its first ‘no-holds-barred’ microphone preamps by Sir George Martin for his Air Studio facility in London. Over the following 25 years Focusrite designed some of the finest mic preamps in the music industry, and in recent years has developed a series of best-selling audio interfaces for people who really care about sound.
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic pres The best sounding interface in its class. The two award-winning mic preamps are products of Focusrite's meticulous approach to preamp design.
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs All of the analogue and digital inputs you need for home multi-track recording on a smaller scale. No need for breakout cables - every analogue input & output has a dedicated socket.
- Two headphone outputs with level controls With two headphone mixes the engineer and the artist can both listen to the mix at the levels they need.
- High quality 24bit/96KHz audio interfaces for Mac, PC and iPad Both feature professional conversion technology guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization on Mac, PC and iPad (or any iOS device via the Apple Camera Connection Kit – not included).
- Rugged metal unibody chassis Whether you are in the studio or on the road your Scarlett will not only look great, but also withstand the impacts sustained by a mobile recording rig.
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels Unique gain halo indicators make it clear when you have a good signal for recording. When the halos are green you have a good level, and when they turn red it means you need to turn the gain down.
- Large main monitor control A large main monitor control knob keeps your volume levels right at your fingertips.
- Scarlett MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer and router Scarlett MixControl provides a DSP mixer with flexible routing capabilities, intuitive one-click presets, and lower than 1.4 ms latency.
- Powerful software bundle Includes the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in.