Alto have always sought to raise the bar in live sound reinforcement with the perfect balance of quality components and intelligent DSP combined with rugged build quality. Designed and tuned in the US the Black series delivers exceptional sound quality and great features make setup a breeze.
The Peak of Power
Beyond their differences in LF transducer size, each Black Series loudspeaker contains the same elements: a 1.75” high-frequency driver, 2400 watts of peak Class D power and carefully selected, complementary components. Designed and tuned in the USA, each one comes optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field and an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide, which has also been crafted to deliver maximum sonic impact, creating an energized atmosphere of sound.
Black Series loudspeakers also come equipped with wireless technology and the unmatched capabilities of the Alto Professional Live Drive wireless speaker app. You’ll be able to level-match, adjust EQ and compression, time-align and more. The Black Series puts active live sound control at your fingertips. Using the Live Drive app on your iPad or iPhone, you can adapt the speakers to new venues or tweak settings remotely from any corner of the room. Black Series loudspeakers offer a powerful new experience, not only for your audiences, but also for you—you get streamlined, sound-shaping capabilities at your fingertips.
Stage Tough & Road-Ready
Black Series speakers are precise and fine-tuned. And they’re not fragile. Each one comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even their rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs and other on-the-road applications, each Black Series loudspeaker has a heavy-duty 18 mm hardwood plywood cabinet, which is covered in a rugged, extremely durable scratch-resistant finish. Each Black Series speaker is also surprisingly lightweight and portable with comfortable, custom-molded handles.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Wireless connectivity for remote setup and sound-shaping control
- Works with Alto Professional's Live Drive wireless speaker app for iPad and iPhone
- App allows level-matching, EQ adjustment, time alignment, compression and more
- Optimized 90° x 60° coverage field
- DSP-controlled with custom crossover, superior tuning, and active thermal protection
- Built-in mixer with two Mic/Line combo inputs, volume controls and balanced XLR mix output
- 15" low-frequency transducer, 1.75” driver
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Ground Lift switch to disconnect signal ground from chassis ground
- Heavy-duty 18 mm hardwood plywood cabinet
- Stand and pole-mountable via standard 35 mm socket
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 12.99in x 13.54in x 21.85in