The VOX Mini series modeling amps are lightweight, compact, and battery-powered, offering realistic sound anytime, anywhere. The MINI5 Rhythm offers 11 amp sounds inherited from the popular and acclaimed Valvetronix series, plus eight effects and a new rhythm function.
Vox Mini 5 Rhythm Guitar Amp
With a range of classic tones, effects and built-in rhythm programs the Mini 5 can suit a range of roles. Whether you need accompaniment for a performance or just something to jam along with or fancy tinkering with a range of amp sounds from 60's blues crunch to modern high gain metal. The Vox Bassilator will give you great low end so you can get true tone from a tiny amp.
Versatile rhythm functions
As its name suggests, the MINI5 Rhythm features a newly added rhythm function. It provides 11 built-in rhythms in styles that include 8-beat, 16-beat, rock, metal, and R&B, as well as a built-in metronome. With nine variations for each style, you'll have a generous 99 rhythm patterns to work with. You can easily call up the rhythm pattern you want and adjust its tempo and volume for a great way to jam along with high-quality rhythm patterns, to try out ideas for a new riff or phrase, or to practice playing to a beat to improve your performances. Since these rhythm patterns cover a wide range of musical styles, it is easier to get into the feel of the song being played, making otherwise routine personal practice sessions more enjoyable.
The MINI5 Rhythm features two-way power that can run on batteries (six AA batteries) or an AC adapter (included). Batteries allow up to approximately 19.5 hours of operation (with POWER SELECT set to 0.1W), making this amp an ideal choice for street performances or outdoor playing. It also comes with a carrying strap for easy transport, letting you enjoy playing guitar wherever inspiration may strike.
Plenty of input/output jacks, ideal for the singer/performe
In addition to a guitar input, the MINI5 Rhythm also provides additional types of input and output jacks. The mic input provides an adjustable volume and lets you apply a delay/reverb effect, providing support for vocals. There's also an AUX input that can accept an external audio source such as an MP3 player. It can be used in conjunction with a guitar and mic, for a total of three inputs simultaneously. Also provided is a headphone/line out jack with a built-in cabinet simulator so that when you're recording directly into a multi-track recorder or practicing with headphones, you can obtain the same great cabinet resonance you’d get if you had set up a mic in front of the amp.
- 11 realistic amp models inherited from the popular Valvetronix series
- Amp models range from intense high-gain types to pristine clean sounds that can also be used with keyboards and other instruments
- A total of eight effects: four standard effects(compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo); four types of delay/reverb
- The proprietary VOX "Bassilator" circuit delivers a heavy sound with ultra-low frequency, creating a rich low end rhythm response.
- A variety of rhythm patterns organized into 10 genres, plus metronome patterns, for a total of 99 choices. Use the GENRE knob and VARIATION button to easily recall the desired rhythm.
- Battery operation (six AA batteries) for portability to perfume & practice anywhere, with approximately 19.5 hours of playing time (at the 0.1W setting); an AC adapter is also included.
- An independent mic input jack can be used with a delay/reverb effect to get your ideal vocal sound
- AUX input jack lets you connect your MP3 player for jam sessions or practice
- Power Select (5/1.5/0.1) switch lets you adjust the volume without impairing tonal characteristics, such as the sense of drive or air
- High-performance, built-in E-string tuner
- Classic VOX design is complemented by a rugged metal grill