This product requires an iLok Key which is used to store the license.
Tines Anthology is the ultimate UVI collection featuring eight fabulous Electric Pianos, deeply multi-sampled and wonderfully scripted. From 1965 to 2007, dive into the complete legacy of the most well known Electric Pianos brand!
ELECTRIC PIANO MODELS
The eight Electric Piano models include:
- Two of the very first manufactured Mk I models : built in 1974 and 1978.
- The Mk II : introduced in 1981, one of the most loved Electric Pianos.
- The Mk III : manufactured in 1982, a very rare and quite broken model.
- The Mk V : born in 1984, a stunning and pretty rare model.
- The Mk 7 : newly introduced in 2007.
- Two Piano Bass : created in 1965 and 1970, these were heavily used by The Doors.
As for all UVI products, sounds quality and musicality are at their best. A radical chain of recording gear and sampling techniques were used to obtain the most homogenized playing sensation (voicing, tuning, etc.). Every sound was captured at 24bit / 96kHz for a crystal clear sound quality, then converted into 16bit / 44.1kHz with the best algorithm for better efficiency.
In addition, several dedicated FX will help you shape your perfect sounds: speaker simulation, drive, chorus, phaser, spring reverb, tremolo, autopan and much more.
All UVI efforts result in eight expressive and very unique instruments, reflecting the soul of Electric Pianos from the 70´s to today.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DAW & SEQUENCERS
Thanks to the free UVI Workstation 2.0.5, Tines Anthology can work:
- as a stand-alone instrument, compatible with Mac & PC
- as a VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and MAS plug-in. iLok required.
Thanks to MachFive 3 - make the most of all the editing features offered!
How to use Tines Anthology?
The UVI libraries are dedicated to be used with the brand new UVI WORKSTATION and the MOTU MachFive 3 sampler. UVI WORKSTATION is a multi-timbral software instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance feature, and a smooth real-time workflow. It operates as a MAC | PC stand alone application, as well as a virtual instrument software plug-in, compatible with Mac OS X and Windows for all major hosts sequencers.
The UVI WORKSTATION is for free download. It features a tutorial sound pack, so you can try this software workstation out, without any limit on your own system.
Click here to download the UVI Workstation
TInes Anthology Download Size (RAR files)
Parts 1-3: 1024Mb each
Part 4: 532.7Mb