Experimental piano recorded at the world's leading acoustic research centre.
This product requires an iLok Key which is used to store the license.
"It's weird, wild, splendidly high-brow and aurally dazzling - very much a top-end instrument for those of an esoteric beat." - Computer Music (Rating 9/10)
UVI Ircam Prepared Piano virtual instrument is the result of a unique project that saw UVI joining forces with the world´s leading acoustic research center, IRCAM, to deliver an experimental take on a Yamaha C7 Grand Piano. Utilising screws, erasers, coins, clothespins, sticks and more, IRCAM Prepared Piano boasts over 30 contemporary preparation techniques deeply multi-sampled with the finest equipment available by some of the worlds leading acoustic technicians.
The powerful UVI technology gives you up to two simultaneous preparations per note and advanced parameter editing, providing nearly endless configuration possibilities. Excite the strings with a mallet, plectrum, bow or even an eBow!
Quickly explore new sound environments with the built in randomization features and listen as this massive instrument delights your ears with previously unheard timbre and texture combinations.
If you´re a musician or sound designer who likes to explore the cutting edge of avant garde, IRCAM Prepared Piano offers an experience like no other.
- Deep multi-sampling of over 30 preparations on the IRCAM Yamaha C7 Grand Piano
- Over 12,000 samples in total
- Multiple mic positions
- Pristine recordings made with the finest mics, preamps and converters available including DPA, Schoeps and Prism
- Advanced algorithms by the leading UVI scripter, Arnaud Sicard of AcousticSamples
- UVI SparkVerb™; add lush atmosphere to any configuration instantly.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SEQUENCERS
With the free UVI Workstation 2.0.6, Ircam Prepared Piano can work:
- as a stand-alone instrument, compatible with Mac & PC
- as a VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and MAS plug-in. iLok required.
Download Size: (RAR files)
Parts 1-8: 953.6Mb
Part 9: 845.1Mb