Gold brings a wealth of signal processing power to your studio, geared toward tracking, mixing, and mastering.
Gold brings a wealth of signal processing power to your studio, geared toward tracking, mixing, and mastering. The Gold Bundle now includes Waves Tune LT, IR-L Convolution Reverb and Doubler as well as many of our most sought after processors - a total of 24 essential plug-ins. With dynamics processing equalization, reverb and more, Waves Gold Bundle is a great introduction to the power of Waves.
L1 Ultramaximizer - Legendary loudness.
The plug-in that started it all: Look-ahead peak limiting, level maximization, and high resolution re-quantization in one powerful processor. Ideal for any audio application from CD mastering to multimedia, the L1 is world-renowned for its transparency and punch.
- Two types of dither & three noise-shaping curves
- IDR™ Increased Digital Resolution dithering
- Double Precision processing
- Digital and Analog peak control modes
- Sample-accurate peak hold metering
- Mono and stereo components
- Adjustable release time
UltraPitch - Perfect harmony.
When you need to transpose, harmonize, modulate, and transform your sound, UltraPitch is the answer. With factory presets including essential classic setups, UltraPitch is great for thick stereo chorusing, doubling, parallel harmonies, vocal slap and spread effects, and much more.
- Mono and Stereo pitch shifting and harmonization
- 7 Pitch detection Modes
- Pitch Detector and Voice Character graphs
- Gain, Pan and Delay controls for each voice
- Random asynchronicity using Animation Amount control
- independent stereo panning and delay
- Selectable pitch via pull-down keyboard
- Linked or Free formant correction curves
- 3-Voice and 6-Voice components
MaxxBass - Your bass just got bigger.
When you need to seriously pump up your low end, choose MaxxBass®, the bass enhancement technology used on more hit records and major motion pictures than any other. MaxxBass® uses psycho-acoustics to calculate precise harmonics that are related to the fundamental tones of sound. When these harmonics are combined, you actually hear lower, deeper frequencies. For bass you can really feel, it’s got to be MaxxBass®.
- Extends perceived bass response by up to 1 ½ octaves
- Preserves the dynamic range and character off the original bass
- Crossover frequency control
- Mixed output, MaxxBass, and Original bass monitoring
- Input, original bass and harmonics level controls
- Harmonics section with three Highpass filter types and Decay control
- Ratio and Response controls for MaxxBass® harmonics compression
- Output level and Clip metering
TrueVerb - Real room emulation.
Featuring a flexible graphic interface and powerful editing parameters, TrueVerb combines reverb with an Early Reflections simulator to create extraordinarily natural-sounding virtual acoustic spaces.
- Dimension, Room Size, Distance, Balance, Decay Time, and Density controls
- Frequency Response shaping with Reverb Shelving, Early Reflection Absorption and Low Cut, Frequency, Damping and Ratio
- Input, Direct, Early Reflections and Reverberation gain controls
- Thru and Send modes
- Independent and Linked distance and reverb modes
- Time and Frequency Response graphic interface
S1 - All natural spread
Ideal for stereo tracks as well as the digital editing and mastering of mixes, the S1 is a unique and powerful set of tools that uses psycho-acoustic spatial imaging techniques to enhance and alter the stereo effect.
- Three components: Shuffler, Imager, and MS
- Gain, Width, Frequency, Rotation, Asymmetry, and Shuffle controls
- Left/right and Mid-Side input modes and metering
- Stereo Vector Display™ shows processing effect
- Shuffler mode with adjustable bass level
- Polarity and channel swap switches
- Double precision processing
Renaissance Axx - Plug it in. Turn it up.
Specifically engineered for guitar, Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, Renaissance Axx features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping.
- Threshold Sets the point at which attenuation begins and controls automatic make-up gain
- Gain Attenuates the output signal
- Attack Sets the time it takes to begin attenuation after signal passes the threshold.
- Input Meter Displays the signal input level, with a peak hold function for both input channels
- Output Meter Displays the output level, with a peak hold function for both output channels
- Attenuation Meter Indicates attenuation level from the compressor and output limiter.
Renaissance Compressor - Analog punch. Digital precision.
Featuring a streamlined, optimized interface, the Renaissance Compressor delivers classic warm compression and expansion utilizing technologies from our renowned C1 Parametric Compander and the legendary L1 Ultramaximizer™.
- Vintage Opto and modern Electro compression modes
- Reduction/Expansion, Input/Output and Limiting meters
- Attack, Release, Threshold, Ratio and Gain controls
- Internal brickwall limiting for clip-free output
- ARC™ Auto Release Control for increased RMS levels
- Warm/Smooth character control switch
- Extended internal headroom
- Lower peak to RMS ratio
- Extensive preset library
- Double precision processing
Renaissance Equalizer - Analoge warmth. Paragraphic control.
Featuring real-time EQ graphing, vintage-modeled filter curves, and extended internal headroom, the Renaissance Equalizer is a versatile paragraphic EQ with a warm, analog-style sound.
- 2, 4, and 6 band versions
- Double precision processing
- Up to 192kHz resolution
- Natural asymmetrical bell filters
- Simultaneous multi-parameter controls
- Gain, Frequency, Q, In/Out and Filter Type controls
- Stereo, mono or dual-mono operation modes
- Copy and Paste parameters
Renaissance Reverb - Classic sound. Precision controls.
With rich reverb tails, an advanced early reflection system, and dual-band EQ and damping controls, Renaissance Reverb delivers unsurpassed sound and performance, with extraordinary texture and density.
- 12 reverb types including Halls, Plates, Gated, Reverse, and more
- Paragraphic dual-band EQ and damping with High and Low frequency controls
- De-correlation for fine tuning early reflections
- Negative Predelay delays the dry signal
- Predelay, Time, Size, Diffusion and Decay controls
- Early Reflections, Reverb Tail, Wet/Dry balance and Input Gain controls
C1 - The ultimate dynamics processor
With compression, expansion, gating, and equalization, the C1 Parametric Compander is a true production workhorse, featuring three independent modules which can be used separately or combined for maximum flexibility.
- Split-band dynamics
- Selectable Filter/EQ settings
- Internal side-chaining
- External side-chaining in Pro Tools
- Dedicated Mono and Stereo components
- Look-ahead feature for precision transient processing
- Three independent modules: Compressor/Expander, Gate/Expander and Filter/EQ
- Four different configurations:
- C1 Comp - Wideband compressor/expander
- C1 Gate - Wideband gate/downward expander
- C1 Comp/Gate - Wideband compressor and gate
- C1 Comp-SC - Compressor with side chain or split-band compression
C4 - Compress to impress.
The ultimate multiband dynamics processor, the C4 does it all: 4-bands of up and down expansion, limiting, and compression, plus dynamic and standard EQ. Combining technologies from our acclaimed Renaissance Compressor and the powerful C1 Parametric Compander, the C4 gives you unprecedented control over the contours of your mix, with maximum clarity and transparency.
- 4 fully-parametric bands
- 3 phase-compensated crossovers
- Double precision processing
- DynamicLine™ visual display
- ARC™ Auto Release Control
- Global variable slope Q control
- Solo or Bypass individual bands
- Individual Gain, Range, Attack, Release, and Threshold controls for each band
- Master Gain, Range, Attack, Release, Release type, Threshold, Behavior, and Knee controls
PS22 - Because two channels are better than one.
Ideal for audio restoration, sound effects, guitar leads, and more, the PS22 is unsurpassed for Mono to Stereo emulation, enhancing individual tracks, and rebalancing the spatial imaging of stereo mixes.
- Three components: PS22-Spread, PS22-Split, and PS22-XSplit
- Input Gain, Width, Rotation, Polarity and Channel swap controls
- Spread, Frequency, Shape, Delay and XFeed envelope controls
- FCenter, FDensity, Tweak and Sweeps Spread statistics controls
- Retains mono compatibility
- Preserves original frequency response
- Psycho-acoustic spatial enhancement and phase-compensation
- Left/right or MS meter monitoring
MetaFlanger - Get swept away.
There’s never been anything quite like the sound of great vintage tape flanging and phaser emulation-until now. MetaFlanger is the future of modulation. From gentle choruses and dual-delay flanging sounds to sharp phasing and extreme jet sweeps, let MetaFlanger take you there…and beyond.
- Mix and Feedback phase inversion option
- Wet signal filters
- Processes all or part of signal
- Tape delay emulation switch
- Adjustable delay time
- LFO depth and waveform display
- Rate and Depth Link switch
- Mix, Feedback, and Filter controls
- Modulation Stop switch to freeze the LFO
- Adjustable left and right stereo phase
- Extensive presets including emulations of vintage gear
- Tempo sync
MondoMod - Modulation, from mild to wild.
MondoMod utilizes an exclusive combination of linked AM, FM and Rotation modulators to create unique sonic textures ranging from tranquil to turbulent.
- Five waveform types: Sine, Triangle, Saw Up, Saw Down, and Square
- AM (tremolo), FM (vibrato) and Rotation (panning) effects
- Dual value tempo display with multiplication control
- Rotation Center and Range controls
- AM, FM, Depth, and Phase controls
- LFO with 5 selectable waveforms
- Tempo Sync
DeEsser - Less ess.
When it comes to reducing excess sibilance (“ess” and “shh” sounds) from vocal tracks, nothing compares to Waves DeEsser. Inspired by vintage gear for precision de-essing and high frequency limiting, DeEsser delivers smooth and natural output with minimum fuss.
- Sharp side-chain filters
- Ideal for individual tracks and full mixes
- Wide-band or Split compression modes
- Adjustable threshold level and frequency
- High-pass or band-pass side-chain filtering
- Audio or side-chain monitoring
- Side-chain energy display aligned with threshold level slider
- Attenuation and Gain level metering
Paz Psychoacoustic Analyzer - Hear it. See it. Believe it.
Amazingly accurate and a breeze to use, the PAZ analyzer generates a comprehensive realtime visual representation of your audio’s stereo positioning, frequency spread, and Peak/RMS levels.
- Peak or RMS frequency analysis modes
- Four components: Analyzer, Position, Frequency, and Meters
- L/R peak and RMS displays, with individually re-settable peak hold values
- Distinct Position, Frequency and Meters components
- Stereo position display including anti-phase information
- Optional resolution in 10Hz steps can be shown for precise analysis below 250Hz
- Mono and stereo compatible
- 52 or 68 band analysis
- Analyzer, Pan and VU meters
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Accurate to -80dBFS
- Save results as text file
- Real-time vector display with zoom
Enigma - Modulate. Transform. Transcend
Twist, bend, and mangle your sound like never before with effects that go way beyond phasing and flanging. Enigma uses a unique combination of filters, short delay feedback loops, reverb, LFO modulation, and more to create radical, never-before-heard sonic textures that will blow your listeners’ minds.
- Complex 6-notch filter system
- Stereo, Mono and Phase-reversed Mono modes
- Notch, Modulation, Feedback and Output sections
- Dedicated filters for Notch and Feedback
- Tempo Sync
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz resolution
SuperTap - Analog style. Digital precision
Inspired by the legacy of the classic analog tape delays, SuperTap’s extensive modulation, panning, and filter options give it unprecedented processing power. Sync to your host tempo or tap it in; SuperTap gets you into the right groove.
- 2 and 6 tap components with switchable modulation
- Mono and Stereo compatible
- Tempo sync
- Tap-Pad for tempo tapping or pattern switching
- Modulation On/Off, Rate and Depth controls
- Master delay BPM and ms tempo display grid with Snap control
- Individual EQ filters with six curve types for each tap
- Feedback Mode, On/Off, Gain, Rotation and filter controls
- Global LFO modulation and 2 feedback modes
- Independent Panning, Rotation, Gain, and Time controls for each tap
- Spatial positioning vector display
- Progressively shift through (and outside) the entire stereo image
IR-L Convolution Reverb - Real spaces. Realtime control.
When you need to recreate the authentic sound of actual acoustic spaces, there’s no alternative to the realism and flexibility of convolution reverb. The IR-L offers the same great sound and performance as our IR1 using a simple, streamlined interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
- Four different channel processing configurations
- Reverb Time controls for Convolution Start and Length, RT60, and Ratio
- Wet/Dry, Predelay, Dry Signal Latency, Direct signal On/Off, CPU Mode,
and Output Gain controls
- Impulse Response info display
- RT60 extends reverb time up to four times while preserving natural
envelope and frequency content
- Up to 96kHz resolution
- Double precision processing
- Upgradeable to IR1 or IR360¢ª
- Large Impulse Response library including Wembley Arena, Grand Ole Opry, Sydney Opera House, Walt Disney Hall, CBGB’s, Birdland, Westlake Recording Studios, plus many other Halls, Auditoriums, Theaters, Churches, Studios, and more!
Doubler - Fatten up your tracks
When professional engineers need superior double tracking effects, they turn to Doubler. Using delay and pitch modulation, Doubler delivers extraordinary richness and texture on vocals and polyphonic instruments as well as full mixes.
- 2 or 4 voices
- Mono & Stereo components
- Wide Range 100 cents for detune & 200 cents for modulation
- Independent Detune, Pan, Delay, EQ and Volume controls for each voice.
- Gain, Pan, Delay, Feedback, Octave, Detune, Depth, and Rate controls for each voice.
- Mono to Stereo and Stereo enhancement
- Input Source Control a stereo source input selection for normal LR and L, R, L-R, L+R
- LFO Sync Functions
Doppler - In one ear. Out the other.
Explore new dimensions of sound and movement with Doppler. Create the illusion of traveling through space or the rush of a passing train. With Doppler, you control the frequency change, speed, and distance from your sonic source with pinpoint accuracy.
- Space Display interface with Direction, Elapsed Time and Track parameters
- Damping, Panning, Pitch, Curve, Gain, Start/Stop, and Reverb controls
- Auto-detection or manual triggering
- Gain, Pan, Pitch, and Air Damp controls with individual Bypass buttons
- Energy, Manual, Continuous Cycling and One-shot modes
- Reverb with Time and Brightness controls
Q10 Paragraphic Equalizer - Total tonal control.
The world's very first paragraphic EQ, the Q10 delivers precision equalization for mixing and mastering alike. With power and features that far surpass the capabilities of analog, the Q10 lets you create special effects and spectral modifications that range from subtle to extreme.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 band components
- Mono and Stereo versions of each component
- Individual On/Off, Filter Type, Gain, Frequency, and Q controls for each band
- 5 filter types: Bell, Low Shelf, High Shelf, Low Pass, and High Pass
- Separate or Linked processing and parameter control
- Advanced noise-shaping for optimum fidelity
- Up to 24-bit, 192 kHz resolution
- Over 200 presets for Multimedia, Pseudo-stereo, Band Limiting, Comb Filtering, Crossovers, Hum Removal, and More
AudioTrack - One plug-in. Three essential processors.
AudioTrack gives you the power of three complete Waves processors in one, easy-to-use plug-in. With equalization, gating and compression, it’s ideal for multimedia, voiceovers, project studios, and more.
- 4-band paragraphic EQ based on our Q10 Equalizer
- Gain, Frequency, Q and 5 filter types for each EQ band
- Gate Threshold, Floor, Attack and Release controls
- Compressor Threshold, Ratio, Attack and Release controls
- Energy, Gain, Output and multi-stage output Clip indicators
Waves Tune LT - Pitch perfect.
The singer has just wrapped up an amazing take. The phrasing, the emotion, the delivery, it’s all there. But there are notes you’d like to change, and others that need to be fixed. You need perfect pitch transformation. You need precision realtime editing capabilities. You need Waves Tune LT. With full ReWire support, formant correction, and an extensive palette of pitch shaping tools, Waves Tune LT lets you do all your editing right there within your DAW environment—no need to export sections or work offline. Better sounding and more flexible than any other pitch correction processor, Waves Tune LT will get your vocals back on track.
- Operates in sync and controls host transport using ReWire
- Global Correction with Reference Pitch, Global Pitch Shift, Formant, and Range controls
- Segmentation section with Root Note, Scale, Tolerance
- Correction section with Speed, Note Transition, and Ratio controls
- Graphic tools with Note and Zoom
- Pitch Edit Graph with Waveform Overview, Timeline, Piano Roll and Pitch editor
- Three timeline modes including bars/beats, minutes/seconds and samples
- Position window displays note and cents at the cursor location
P4 1GHz or
AMD Athlon 1GHz
Core Due 1.66
WinXP 32-bit & SP1 / SP2
Win2000 & SP4