Alesis with the first device that turns your iPad into a portable studio, complete with 4 XLR/Jack combo inputs and balanced Stereo outputs.
Alesis iO Mix 4 Channel Recorder iPad Dock
First Alesis made your iPad studio-compatible with the iO Dock and now they've turned your iPad into the studio. Four channels loaded with mic preamps, EQ, high pass filter and phantom power.
Studio To Go
With its compact design, iO Mix is the perfect portable studio. Bring it to your band's practice space, coffeehouse gig or weekend recording session. Switchable 48V phantom power allows you to use studio condenser microphones and iO Mix's guitar-direct switch makes guitar recording easy. You don't even need an amp! Simply connect your guitar or bass, flip the switch and use your iPad to add effects like reverb and delay. Balanced, stereo 1/4" outputs and 1/4" headphone output are also onboard along with a switchable limiter for clip-free recordings.
iO Mix is Core Audio-compliant, allowing you to use it with virtually any app in the App Store. Plus, your iPad's WiFi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and 3G connectivity, allow you to tailor your sound at a moment's notice or playback audio through compatible wireless speakers. Download new effects or filters to deal with unexpected live sound needs, or download songs, videos or entirely new applications to keep your audience entertained during a gig or the band's creative energy flowing during a recording session.
Along with its four-channel mixing and recording capability, the iO Mix' s ability to playback video makes it ideal for applications that were previously impossible. You can use the iO Mix to not only mix and record, but also playback live performance visuals behind the band. The iO Mix is also great for corporate presentations and business meetings, allowing up to four speakers to be mic'd and have video playing back simultaneously. With the optional Alesis Module Mount, you can attach the iO Mix to a nearby mic stand and have easy access to instantly adjust any mixing, recording or video-playback parameter.
- Mix and record up to four channels, or a stereo mix into your iPad
- Works with mics, instruments, speakers, headphones, video monitors and projectors
- Guitar-direct (DI) switch for guitar recording without an amp
- Direct Monitor switch for latency-free input monitoring while recording
- Switchable limiter for clip-free recordings
- Core Audio-compliant: works with virtually any app in the App Store
- Video output for connection to TVs and projectors: perfect for presentations, meetings and VJs
- Power supply also charges your iPad
- 4x Combo (XLR-1/4"), mic/line; channel 1 switchable to guitar-direct
- Main: 2x 1/4" TRS balanced
- Headphone: 1/4" TRS stereo
- Video: RCA composite
- 30-pin for iPad