- Quick and Simple software installation/setup
- The software contains a wealth of loop material, including audio phrases of drums, basses, synthesizers, guitars, and more.
- Combine loop material with recorded parts to quickly make high-quality demos and completed tracks.
- A studio that can be carried in a backpack, the Roland Mobile System is built to travel - from the rehearsal studio to the stage to the street.
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Essential
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Essential is an advanced music creation tool designed to seamlessly navigate between recording, editing and mixing and back again.
From getting a great tone to releasing the final mix, today's musicians must master every element of the music production process. SONAR X2 is there every step of the way and takes each element to the next level of power and usability. And thanks to the revolutionary Skylight user interface, SONAR X2 lets you move seamlessly among the elements, instantly going from recording to editing to mixing and back again.
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Essential Key Features:
- 64 audio & unlimited MIDI tracks
- Enhanced award winning Skylight interface
- Matrix performance view
- Integrated per track arpeggiator
- Seamless usability & workflow
- 10 Virtual instruments including Studio Instruments
- TH2 SONAR Guitar Processor
- FX Chains 2.0
- Automation & Take Lanes
- Flexible export and Delivery options including MusicXML and SoundCloud
- Pristine 64-bit/384KHz audio engine
- Native 32/64-bit application
Roland DUO-CAPTURE EX USB Audio Interface
The compact Roland DUO-CAPTURE EX USB Audio Interface is ideal for home and mobile recording production. It comes with a pair of VS Preamps. Two combo XLR/TRS inputs are provided, including a Hi-Z input for connecting a guitar or bass directly. With its amazingly unique three-way power supply options gives the end user greater flexibility, allowing you to power the unit from the computer’s USB bus, batteries, or an optional AC adapter.
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad*
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, two AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows
Enjoy recording and remixing with iPad apps
The DUO-CAPTURE EX audio interface offers multi-platform compatibility, including with Apple’s iPad*.
By integrating DUO-CAPTURE EX with a wide variety of music-production applications available on the iPad, you can enjoy audio editing, recording, and remixing at any time, anywhere you like. Turn your musical ideas into reality the moment inspiration strikes.
*Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit is required for use with the iPad;
must be powered by batteries or AC adapter when used with the iPad.