- Wireless compatible with rekordbox software (Mac/Windows) and new rekordbox app
- Four-deck Beat Sync
- Improved Master Tempo and Quantize
- Wave Zoom and Active Loop
- Slip Mode
- My Settings
- MIDI/HID control - Supports Serato Scratch in HID Mode
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files
The new CDJ-2000nexus is essentially an upgraded version of the 2009 spec CDJ2000 that works with more than today's standard media of CDs, laptops (via Serato/Traktor), USBs and HD Cards.
Now, why is everybody in a huff about this new player, that's because the CDJ-2000nexus actually has the ability to “Beat Sync”, meaning that you can choose which new songs are automatically beat-matched to the master deck. “DJs can now focus on taking their performance to new heights through their mastery of loops, cues and new live edit functions, all perfectly in sync.”
The nexus also features Pioneer's popular Slip Mode, which enables DJs to use remix functions such as loop, scratch and reverse while still playing the track muted in the background, to be brought back in when the edit is finished.
Pioneer's revolutionary new DJ software, rekordbox, comes free with the CDJ-2000nexus. Rekordbox allows four-deck beat syncing, with dedicated controls Master Volume and Sync for choosing which songs are automatically beat-matched to the master deck. Rekordbox also makes use of the CDJ-2000nexus's large display by adding Wave Display and Wave Zoom for a better view of the music.
The CDJ-2000nexus makes use of a new algorithm to provide its best-ever Master Tempo by locking the track's pitch while manipulating the tempo to preserving the tone of the original track.
Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus Key Features:
- Next generation of multi-source player from Pioneer
- Builds on the winning design of the CDJ-2000
- Seemless integration with Pioneer's rekordbox software for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android
- Load music onto the CDJ-2000nexus using USB or Wi-Fi
- Play music from CD, DVD or SD card
- Slip Mode allows for remixing with the original track still playing in the background
- Newly designed Master Tempo for retaining the original tone of the track
- Four-deck beat sync with dedicated controls for Master Volume and Sync
- MIDI connectivity for controlling other DJ software
- My Settings function for immediate access to personal preferences
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF file types (iOS version of rekordbox can only play MP3 and AAC)
- 2 x USB ports
- 1 x RCA audio output, 1 x Coaxial output
- LAN port
- 3.5mm jack control input
- 320mm width x 405.7mm depth x 106.5mm height
- Weighs 4.7kg
- Rekordbox works with Mac OSX 10.5.8 or later, Windows XP or later (not Windows XP Professional x64), iOS and Android