Apogee One Bundle! With an Apogee One USB Audio Interface & Microphone for Mac, Microphone Mount, Carry Case, 3m USB Cable and sE Electronics Project Studio Reflexion Filter.
The Apogee ONE USB Audio Interface & Microphone for the Mac is a pocket-sized music interface featuring award winning sound quality, and now it comes as an extra-value bundle with carry case, USB cable and microphone.
Designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio compliant application. Apogee ONE lets you create professional recordings anywhere.
The Apogee ONE allows you to record a single channel of audio using the specially tuned enclosure microphone, an instrument input for guitar, bass, or keyboard, or a world-class microphone preamp input.
Apogee ONE is powered by a USB connection to your Mac and offers 24 bit audio at sample rates of 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz for pristine sound quality. Apogee ONE's compact size is travel friendly, allowing you to record and perform professionally any place your music takes you.
Apogee ONE uses an instrument and microphone breakout cable, designed to minimize its footprint in your creative space and maximize ease of use and aesthetic appeal. The breakout cable provides clearly labeled high-quality connections for an instrument or microphone, as well as a natural strain relief between ONE and any connected items.
Apogee One Audio Interface Features
- Single channel input using one of the following three options:
- Internal omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain
- Unbalanced 1/4 high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8 stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- 4 encoder function LED indicators
- 3 segment LED input and output metering
- Apogee Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application
- Dimensions: 4" W x 6.3" L x 1.5" H
- System Requirements: Mac, with an Intel or Power PC G5 processor, 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended, OS:
- 10.5.7 or greater, Connection and Power: USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer
- Software Compatibility:
- Logic Pro
- Soundtrack Pro
- Ableton Live
- Digital Performer
- Any Core Audio compatible software for the Mac
sE Electronics Project Studio Reflexion Filter
Drawing on the massive success of the industry standard Reflexion Filter, sE have released a new entry level version in response to a raft of cheap and ineffective imitations coming from OEM brands onto the market.
None are able to match the performance of the original RF since they have to omit key elements of design which are fundamental to the proper function of the product due to the patents sE have pending on the original RF; in other words they may look similar but that’s where it ends!
sE are not encumbered in the same way, and so have managed to produce a Reflexion Filter, which though cut down from the Pro version, performs far better than the cheap copies, and allows the project studio owner to get closer to the pro performance of the RF, which itself has sold more than 50,000 units in the EU alone since its release!
The Project Studio RF uses the same basic design, omitting the multiple layers and acoustic boundaries of the pro version and replacing them with the same, patented, polyester acoustic board that graces the RF. The new baby RF is then lined with a high grade, high density crystal foam with a unique curved ridge cut which performs far better than standard acoustic foam. The result is a true Reflexion Filter product, designed and built by sE, which does the job.