With added flash memory expandability, this new generation line of MOTIF enables your seamless music production flow. At your disposal are the high-quality collection of Voices, including powerful piano Voices provided from an enormous 741MB of waveforms.
Since its introduction to the market in 2001, the MOTIF workstation keyboard synthesizer has evolved and improved to keep its title as one of the best sounding, top-selling and most requested music workstation on the planet. With the MOTIF XF6, you have a total of 741MB of internal Wave ROM, including all the sounds today's top producers are using, all accessible by a Category Search Function. From realistic pianos, acoustic instruments, vintage synths to hip hop sounds, the XF6 allow you express your passion for playing. The MOTIF's 8-element synth architecture with XPspanded articulation and 18 different filter types allow you to shape your sound to just the way you want it, and in real time.
For producers, the MOTIF XF6 provides you with a music workstation that'll give you lightning-fast music production tools. You're able to instantly create backing tracks with Yamaha's intuitive Direct Performance Recording feature, and yuo have a combination of 512 Performances with 4 voices, and 4 Intelligent Arpeggiators.
Load new sample libraries, add vocals, slice audio loops, playback at any tempo, use the Real Time Loop Remix with the Motif's integrated 16-track Sampling Sequencer and 128M of sample RAM. Finalise mixes of your songs with the integrated Yamaha Digital Mixer - 3-band EQ, 8 Dual Insertion effects, 2 System Effects, and an overall Master effect and Master EQ allow you to do this onbaord the MOTIF XF6. If you want to record your final mix to a connected USB memory device, the Direct-to-USB functionality allow you to record and playback. If you'd prefer to connect to your computer and use the included Cubase AI Software, or any other DAW software you can seamless integrate the Motif.
Features of the Motif XF6
- Comprehensive high sound quality, including an enormous 741MB of waveforms
- An additional 128 Voices and 8 drum kits, for a total of 1,353 high-quality Voices
- Up to 2GB of additional content available through separately sold flash memory
- Realization of unique instrument performance methods through the XA (Expanded Articulation) tone generation system
- Reproduction of the unique, natural, warm sounds of vintage instruments through VCM effects
- 384 types of performances based on approximately 7800 types of arpeggiators
- Enhanced sampling through 128MB of onboard SD-RAM
- The popular FSX (MOTIF XF6/7) and BH (MOTIF XF8) keyboards
- Improvement of usability thanks to the use of a new GUI
- Category Search feature that provides instant access to the Voices you want
- Cubase AI -- a DAW software application from Steinberg
- DAW integration through remote control, an editor software
- Scalability through standard-equipped USB and Ethernet and the FW16E option