This unit is B-Stock as it is ex-demo.
Designed with both the performing and recording guitarist in mind, the GNX3000 Guitar Workstation® features Component-Based Modeling™ for the most authentic tone you’ve ever experienced. Until now, critical listening has been the focus for referencing and reproducing amp models. You got a “tone snapshot” of an amp that only captured a fraction of what the amp could do. It was like looking at one frame of film from a two-hour movie: beautiful, but incomplete. Component-Based Modeling™ captures the entire signal path: the cabinet's components and acoustic behavior, the multiple clipping stages, the power feedback and tube saturation characteristics, and the speaker and output transformer interaction. Even cabinet size and composition are factored in. It gets the whole picture, so you get the whole tone. The end result not only sounds like the amp you want, it acts like the amp you want whether playing with a soft touch or digging in. It’s an amp modeling breakthrough that must be heard to be believed.
Powerful recording and effects tools are only a foot tap away.
Contemporary guitarists will find the DigiTech GNX3000 Guitar Workstation to be an indispensable creative tool. It has 1/4" and XLR outputs with independent level controls, letting you connect to your onstage rig and house PA simultaneously. A drum machine provides the grooves for you to write songs and jam along with using the 6-track, 24-bit recorder. A USB audio/MIDI interface makes recording easier than ever with the included Hands Free Pro Tracks Plus software, delivering a complete recording environment with no external mixer needed.
Learn-A-Lick and Jam-A-Along functions make the GNX3000 a valuable learning machine as well.
The GNX3000 Floor Signal Processor is a potent modeling processor as well, with 40 (30 new) amp models, 25 cabinet models, and 2 new acoustic guitar models. 36 programmable effects with 195 presets.
40 amp and 25 cabinet models including:
Fender Blackface Twin Reverb
Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
Fender Tweed Deluxe
Fender Tweed Champ
Fender Tweed Bassman
Fender Brownface Bassman
HiWatt Custom 50
Marshall 100 Watt Super Lead (plexi)
Marshall JCM 2000 (solo channel)
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Mesa Boogie Mark II C
Vox AC30 Top Boost
DigiTech Clean Tube
DigiTech Hi Gain
Acoustic 1, Acoustic 2
Ampeg SVT Classic + 77 SVT
Fender Dual Showman
Hartke Model 2000
Mesa Boogie Bass 400+
SWR Basic Black
DigiTech Sparkle, Solo, Metal, Bright Clean, Chunk, Jumbo, Acoustic, Dreadnaught Acoustic and direct and more..
Intelligent Pitch Shifting
Acoustic Guitar Simulator
Stompbox models include:
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Boss Metal Zone*
Pro Co Rat*
DOD Preamp/Overdrive 250
*Amplifier, cabinet, stompbox, and effects names are trademarks of their respective owners, which in no way are associated or affiliated with DigiTech. These trademarks of other manufacturers were used to identify products whose sounds were used in the making of this product.
DigiTech GNX3000 Guitar Workstation Features:
- DigiTech's next generation amp modeling
- 40 amp models including guitar, bass and acoustic
- 25 cabinet models including guitar and bass
- DigiTech's exclusive GeNeTX Multi-Modeling technology
- Single coil and humbucking pickup modeling
- 36 fully programmable effects, 11 at one time
- 195 presets: 130 factory, 65 user
- Hands-Free computer recording via USB
- XLR and 1/4" direct stereo outputs for connecting directly to a mixer, amps, and more
- Included Pro Tracks Plus multi-track recording software
- 6 channels of 24-bit audio - Record 4/Playback 2
- X-Edit Editor/Librarian for Mac and PC
- Drum machine with over 80 patterns
- Chromatic tuner
- Learn-A-Lick and Jam-A-Long
- 7 wide-spaced foot switches (up to 10 with optional GNXFC foot controller) and expression pedal
- Rugged metal chassis and treadle
- dbx mic preamp with phantom power
- 3 assignable expression pedal functions at one time