Roland TD-30KV V-Pro V-Series Electronic Drum Kit
The TD30KV V Pro Kit is truly awesome. The two main differences between this V Drum Kit and the ones that have gone before is the hugely upgraded drum shells and the truly awe inspiring TD-30 Drum Sound Module.
The TD-30 Sound Module is the brains behind the TD-30KV V-Pro Electronic Drum Kit. With its huge range of preset kits and editing capabilities the TD30 will take all you throw at it and more. Combine this with the world class onboard effects, ambience control and you have a powerhouse of a sound module that is capable of giving you kits in any and all styles. When you add in the fact that this sound module houses Roland's SuperNATURAL Sound Engine then the competition are definately are in trouble.This is perfect for the live stage and recording environment.
The TD-30 lets you choose from a huge selection of snare drums, and by changing the head type, tuning, microphone positions and the shape of the room, you can create endless drum sounds. This is all done via the built in mixer which gives you faster and huge editing control at your fingertips.
Even greater sound control can be used as each V-Pad has its own compressor and 3-band EQ. A huge array of 21 multi effects including a saturator, flanger and reverbs make this truly endless.
As for the TD30KV Kit itself, the snare drum is a PD-128S-BC Snare featuring Roland's dual-triggering technology, sensing any interaction between the head and rim. The PD-108-BC for rack toms 1 & 2 are dual-mountable giving you huge versatility in the setting up of your V-Kit. Tom 3 is a PD-128-BC giving the user a much greater target to hit similar to that of the snare emulating a genuine acoustic kits dimensions. The KD-140-BC Kick Pad offers natural kick drum triggering and will take a dual bass pedal. Adjustable head tension will only further enhance you playing experience. The rubber tipped legs and hidden spikes can be pointed down for increased stability. The VH-13-MG hi-hat is based around a standard acoustic drum Hi-Hat and provides the user with a similar feel also. The CY-14C-MG Crash provides precise triggering and a natural swing and also features a choke control. The CY-15R-MG Ride has precise three-way triggering for edge, bow, and bell. Finally the MDS-25 is a chrome finished drum rack has been specifically designed for the TD-30KV. Its "internal cable management system" gives you a clean professional look.
Key Features of the Roland TD-30KV:
- Flagship V-Drums with advanced sensing technology and SuperNATURAL sounds
- Expressive and accurate playability produced by Behaviour Modelling
- Professional V-Edit mode for customizing sounds
- Dedicated “Ambience” fader with new room-ambience and overhead-mic simulation
- Solid stage set with metallic grey and black-chrome colour finish
- USB memory port for data backup and audio playback (WAV/MP3)
- Separate USB-MIDI port for computer connectivity
- New V-Hi-Hat (VH-13-MG) with improved motion sensor for natural hi-hat response
- New V-Pads (PD-128S/128/108-BC) with improved rim sensor for accurate rim-shot sensing
- New V-Cymbals (CY-14C-MG Crash, CY-15R-MG Ride) with natural feel and accurate triggering
- Hi-Hat Stand and Bass Drum Pedal NOT Included
- Optional Shell Wrap colours available (Blue & Red)
Now you can extend your enjoyment with the selection of Roland Apps on offer. Check out V-Drums Friend Jam Kids,V-Drums Friend Jam, or V-Drums Friend Jam for Iphone.