Save £169 with this incredible recording bundle from Dolphin! sE Electronics 2200A cardioid condenser microphone with a pop shield and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recording Interface.
Class A discrete cardioid condenser microphone with transformer-balanced output. 1" gold plated diaphragm. The SE2200A studio condenser mic draws on and improves the incredible specifications that won the original SE2200 so many awards around the globe.
Multi Award Winning Microphone!
||mia mic of the year 2004/06
||Future Publishing Readers Mic of the year
Whilst it still shares the same 1” gold vacuum plated diaphragm as the SE2200, the electronics are all new and much improved offering low self generating noise and therefore a better signal to noise ratio.
The SE2200A has a low cut filter, 10dB pad to and also comes complete with a very rugged aluminium shock mount. So now you can have all the versatility of the SE2200 with improved performance for the same incredible price.
- Type: large diaphragm condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: >16m V/Pa -36±2dB
- Output impedance: < 200 ohms
- Output Noise: < 17dB typical, (A weighted)
- THD: < 0.5% at 125 dB SPL
- Power: phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
- XLR Size: Ø51mm×178mm
Reviewed in Music Planet - One of the Six best Buys!
More from Music Planet.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recording Interface
The Focusrite Scarlett interface is perfect for budding/first time producers and musicians who want studio-grade quality at an affordable price.
A 2-in/2-out interface with Focusrite's renowned pre-amp technology for routing high-quality, low distortion audio to and from your Mac (OS X Lion ready) or PC.
Easy to set up, the Scarlett 2i2 has a tiny desktop footprint and is powered by USB (no need for clunky adaptors), so is ideal for the musician on the move, with tough, hard-wearing aluminium housing.
The green and red LED "halos" around the gain controls are also massively helpful on the ease-of-use front. Similarly to the Scarlett 8i6, they show at a glance whether the interface is overloading or correctly receiving input.
Included with the Scarlett 2i2 is the Scarlett Plug-in Suite. Inspired by the famous Focusrite Red range and the classic ISA console modules, these tailored plug-ins provide Compression, Gating , EQ, and Reverb for tracking and mixing. Also included is the Ableton Live Lite DAW music software so can start making and recording music straight away.
- Inputs 1 & 2: Neutrik Combo input sockets - Connect microphones, instruments (e.g., guitar) or line level signals via XLR or 1/4" (6.35 mm) jacks as appropriate
- Gain 01 and Gain 02: Adjust the input gain for input signals on inputs 1 and 2 respectively. The gain controls have concentric bi-colour LED ‘rings’ to confirm signal level: green indicates an input level of at least -24 dBFS (i.e., ‘signal present’), the ring then turns red when signal level reaches 0 dBFS
- 48V phantom power switch for mic inputs: Enables +48 V phantom power at the XLR contacts of both Combo connectors
- LINE/INST: Line / Instrument level switches for each input – switches gain to suit instrument or line level signals
- MONITOR: Main monitor output level control - sets the output level at the main (rear panel) outputs 1 & 2
- USB LED: Illuminates when the unit receives USB bus power and is recognised by the host computer
- Headphone level: Adjusts the output level at the front panel stereo headphone output
- Headphone socket: 1/4" TRS output jack - connect your stereo headphones here
- Kensington security lock: Secure your Scarlett 2i2 to a suitable structure if desired
- USB 2.0 port: Type B connector; connect to your computer with cable supplied
- Line outputs: 2 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS jack sockets; +4 dBu output level
- A-D dynamic range: 105 dB ‘A-weighted’ (all inputs). Converter chipset A-D dynamic range 114 dB
- D-A dynamic range: Range 104 dB ‘A-weighted’ (all outputs). Converter chipset D-A dynamic range 114 dB
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- THD+N: 0.002% (minimum gain, -1 dBFS input with 20 Hz - 22 kHz filter)
- Mic 1 and 2 Input impedance: 2 kOhm
- Line Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 175 mm x 45 mm x 100 mm
- Weight: 0.5kg