The MINI3 Modeling Guitar Amplifier offers everything a guitarist needs: a wide range of authentic sounds; great effects; a convenient, compact size; AC or battery powered portability; along with the great design that you've come to expect from VOX. Drawing on VOX's superior modeling technology, the MINI3 provides a total of eleven amp models, ranging from a powerful high-gain sound to a sparkling clean sound. Also included is a new clean, non-distorting setting that supports a direct line connection from a keyboard or other source. A full complement of effects is also provided, as well as a built-in tuner. In addition, the MINI3 provides a versatile array of connections. You'll find a dedicated mic input, plus an AUX input ideal for connecting an MP3 player, making the MINI3 the perfect unit for street performances.
The popular MINI3 is now available in Classic VOX garb: Black vinyl wrap and Brown Diamond fretcloth.
- Eleven on-the-money amp models, covering a broad range of authentic tones
- A new non-distorting clean model – ideal for acoustic-electric instruments and keyboards
- A broad palate of effects including compressor, chorus, flanger, tremolo; plus reverbs and delays
- Built-in tuner – never play out of tune!
- Dedicated mic input with separate volume and reverb/delay controls – ideal for vocals
- AUX input jack - connect your MP3 player or other audio source and jam along
- Headphone output for silent practice – any time, any place
- Dual power options; use the included AC adaptor, or use six AA batteries for up to 30 hours of portable music enjoyment
- Convenient carrying strap is included for true on-the-go mobility
- Choose the style that's right for you: rock-ready black; vintage-feel ivory; racing green – for a distinctly British look or the new Classic in traditional Vox livery.
Number of amp models: 11
Number of effect types: 4
Number of delay/reverb types: 4
Input/output jacks: INPUT jack x 1, MIC IN jack x 1, AUX IN jack x 1, PHONES jack x 1
Power amp output: Maximum 3W RMS @8Ω
Speaker: 5 inch; 8Ω
Signal processing: A/D conversion = 24-bit, D/A conversion = 24-bit, sampling frequency =44.1 KHz
Tuner detection range: A0--A6 (27.5 Hz--1760 Hz)
Power supply: AC adaptor (included); 6 x AA batteries
Current consumption: 390 mA
Dimensions (W x D x H): 267 x 179 x 267mm/10.51" x 7.05" x 10.51"
Weight: 3.5 kg/7.72 lbs.
Included items: AC adaptor, strap
* Appearance and specifications of this product are subject to change without notice.