Traktor Pro is the result of over a decade of DJ software development, building on a vast knowledge of what pro DJs need. Traktor Kontrol X1 provides super-intuitive control over Traktor's looping, syncing and effects. With precision designed knobs and plug & play functionality, this sleek hardware is the perfect controller for all Traktor versions. The Audio2DJ is a pocket soundcard with 2 stereo outputs and built like a very solid pack of cards - the world's smallest USB DJ Audio Interface!
Traktor Pro is the result of over a decade of DJ software development, building on a vast knowledge of what pro DJs need.
Redesigned User Interface
The overhauled user interface is designed to make Traktor Pro simple to read and use, even in extreme real-world club environments. The new interface features:
- High contrast for low lighting scenarios
- Scalable fonts, visible at a distance
- Intuitive grouping of features
- Condensed workflow via a simplified structure
- GUI fully adapts to screen size
- Extra large display of selected tracks
Stunning Effects Section
Traktor Pro comes with a brand-new, super-hot effects suite, featuring 20 new effects built using Native Instruments' ground-breaking Reakton technology. These are exclusive to Traktor, and range from traditional delays and reverbs, to wild and unique tempo synced effects. The suite includes:
- Flexible FX routing of two independent FX slots
- Chaining of up to three effects per slot
- Maximum of 6 FX on one deck + filter
- Choose between one-knob Easy Control or "pro" mode
- Storable FX parameter defaults
- Automatic syncing of tempo based FX
- Additional individual high quality filters on each mixer channel combinable with external DJ mixer
Traktor Pro delivers a new level in sync functionality, providing DJs with more accurate, more reliable and more convenient features, such as:
- Auto beat grid – super accurate beat grids are generated automatically when the track is first imported into your collection
- Sync Lock - once tracks are synced in the mix- they stay that way. Sync lock ensures no beat drift between tracks
- Automatic master tempo detection – play with 4 decks and numerous FX with everything perfectly synced automatically
Cover Artwork & Crate Flick
The Browser has also been enhanced in Traktor Pro. It's now easier than ever to manage you collection and instantly find the right track for your set. Traktor Pro's browser now features:
- Crate Flick - visually flick though your collection using cover artwork seeing up to 20 artworks at the same time at high speed
- Big cover art display + display of cover art of the loaded track in the deck
- Import artwork for file types that usually do not support cover artwork, such as WAV and AIFF
Industry Standard Workflows
Traktor Pro has been designed with the needs of professional DJs firmly in mind. In this respect, a number of workflows have been integrated into the software that will be familiar to users of industry standard DJ equipment.
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues loop setting and adjusting behave in the same way as leading CD decks
- FX inserts in the mixer
- Portable track meta-data and performance settings for playing on different computers
- Improved file management, incremental search, supporting all file types.
- Professional DJ software, integrating industry-standard workflows into an intuitive and stylish interface
- Modular user interface featuring 4 playback decks with automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
- 21 professional effects - tempo sync to any deck or route an external source through the industry-leading effects section
- Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on the fly with precise control over loop In and Out points
- Fully featured 4-channel mixer, emulating the Xone: 92™ 4-band EQ and filters by Allen & Heath and three other high end equalizers
- Real-time track management with incremental search, Crate Flick artwork browsing, iPod™ and iTunes compatibility
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues, and loop setting / adjusting follow the same intuitive workflow as industry-standard hardware
- Automatic gain control based on perceived loudness; high-quality key correction
- Directly record your set to disk with the integrated recorder supporting internal and external audio input
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, as well as the sync'ing of external gear through MIDI clock functionality.
Supported Audio Formats
- Ogg Vorbis
- non-DRM WMA
- Core Audio™
- Windows® XP (SP2, 32 Bit)/Vista (SP1, 32 Bit, 64 Bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
- Mac OS® X 10.4, Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
Traktor Kontrol X1
With its slim, yet super-sturdy construction, the X1 is your companion in any DJing situation. The optional transport bag not only serves to securely transport the unit, but can be turned into a stand that puts X1 at exactly the same height as standard mixers and other DJ hardware.
From the makers of TRAKTOR comes TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 - the first official TRAKTOR controller for use with any DJ software. Whether you are a DVS timecode or software DJ, simply connect the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 to a computer running TRAKTOR (or other performance software) and gain instant control of your decks and effect parameters.
Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback- letting you delve deep inside TRAKTOR without having to touch your computer.
Everything under Kontrol...
Click for details!
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 stands out with exceptionally high quality workmanship. With meticulous attention to detail, the knobs and buttons have been designed for maximum accuracy and precision in both look and feel.
Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR via Native Instruments’ high resolution protocol gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers.
All buttons and knobs have been pre-mapped for optimum TRAKTOR use but can be re-configured in any way you like. TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units.
Access all areas
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1's high-quality, back-lit LED buttons and push encoders are clearly arranged in distinct transport, browse, loop and effects sections.
With enough room for convenient control of selecting, cueing, synching and pitching tracks, you always have the right music on hand.
Eight knobs and eight buttons simultaneously control up to three effects on each deck, while the intuitive loop control section together with direct access to eight hotcues per track will have you remixing your music without interrupting the flow.
Traktor Kontrol bag
Available separately, the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 bag is a stylish and slim solution for DJs on the go. It features a soft, felt-padded inside and protective outer coating that keeps your investment safe, while two inner flaps allow the bag to be transformed into a solid stand, elevating the X1 to standard mixer and turntable height. A must-have for travelling DJs and any TRAKTOR KONTROL owner who wants to place the unit alongside a mixer, turntables, or CD decks!
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 comes with a powerful selection of software to get you mixing and making music straight out of the box. The included software consists of the following:
- TRAKTOR LE: makes it easy to mix your digital music files. This convenient DJ software offers two playback decks, a 2-channel mixer, and more.
- Kore Player & Kore Instrument: If you produce your own music, the included KORE PLAYER offers 600 MB of production-ready sounds for use in any sequencer.
- Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration
- Plug and play - instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required
- Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders
- Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable - connect two X1s to control four decks
- Compatible – incl. MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.
- Windows: Windows® XP (SP2, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS® X 10.5, Mac OS® X 10.6, G4 1,4 GHz or Intel®Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive
Audio DJ 2
Native Instruments have always been known for their great software and recently they are becoming more popular for their hardware, the Audio2DJ is a pocket soundcard with 2 stereo outputs and built like a very solid pack of cards - the world's smallest USB DJ Audio Interface!
The AUDIO 2 DJ fills the need for a high quality, ultra-mobile audio interface for digital DJs using TRAKTOR or other DJing and performance software. Even though it's the smallest DJ USB soundcard in the world, it still has enough punch to rock the world's biggest clubs!
The AUDIO 2 DJ is Native Instruments' entry level solution for DJs who want ultimate portability with no compromise on audio quality. If you're a digital DJ who doesn't require audio recording or timecode control, the AUDIO 2 DJ is made for you.
The AUDIO 2 DJ connects to your computer via the USB 2.0 cable. The two 1/4 inch output channels can either be used to route stereo signals to an external mixer, or as a master out and headphone monitor for using the internal mixer of your DJ or performance software. The included cables make hooking up to any system a breeze- all you need is your AUDIO 2 DJ and laptop.
Amazing sound quality is guaranteed with super high-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers, hi-gain output levels (providing up to 9.7 dBu on both channels), and the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the AUDIO 2 DJ’s professional credentials. The uncompromising sound quality and clarity will reveal every detail of your music.
FREE SOFTWARE INCLUDED!
AUDIO 2 DJ includes the following software products:
- Traktor Pro Demo version
- Kore Player & Kore Soundpack
- Professional USB 2.0 audio interface with ultra-high 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic® converters
- 2 stereo 1/4" Line/Headphone level outputs
- Manual volume controls for each stereo channel
- Hi-gain outputs based on RC4580 Headphones OP AMP for punchy, loud level as also featured on the AUDIO 4 DJ and AUDIO 8 DJ interfaces
- 2 output LEDs (one LED for each stereo channel) for instant visual monitoring of connection status
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Ultra-low latency ASIO™, Core Audio™, Direct Sound™, WASAPI™ drivers
- Compatible with software platforms VST™, Audio Units™, Stand-alone, RTAS®
- 2 phone-jack (1/4”) to RCA adapter cables (cable length 1 m) and 1 shielded USB cable (approx. 1,5 m) are included in the product box
- Audio Outputs (D/A)
- Channels 2
- Sample Rate 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Resolution 24-bit
- Converter Cirrus Logic
- Line Outputs
- Output Impedance 100 Ohms Unbalanced, 200 Ohms Balanced
- Maximum Output Level +9,6 dBu
- SNR (weighted) 100 dBu (A-weighted)
- THD+N 0,007%
- Frequency Response +/- 1 dBu 10 Hz-40 kHz
- Headphone Output
- Load Impedance 8 Ohms – 600 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level (100 Ohm load) 9,3 dBu, 4.26 V rms, 100 mW @ 100 Ohms
- SNR (weighted) 95 dBu (A-weighted)
- THD+N (100 Ohms) 0,012%
- Frequency Response +/- 1 dBu 10 Hz-40 kHz
- Audio 2 DJ System Requirements
Windows® XP Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port, Service Pack 2
MAC OS® X 10.4, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port
3.5"(90 mm) x 2.3" (58 mm) x 0.9"(24 mm)
Weight: 3.2oz (90 grams)
- Supported Drivers
ASIO™, Core Audio™, DirectSound®
Power Supply Via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.