Add Record to your Reason rack and get unlimited audio tracks, a million dollar mixing console, Line 6 amp modeling, improved sequencing and a whole lot more.
Record for Reason Owners
Add Record to your Reason rack and get unlimited audio tracks, a milliondollar mixing console, Line 6 amp modeling, improved sequencing and a whole lot more. As a Reason user, you will feel right at home in Record. Reason and Record will fuse together, adding just the features you always wished for — as well as flow and functionality you never knew existed.
Think of Record as an extension of Reason – or even the ultimate Reason upgrade.
Behaving and functioning just like the Reason you already own, Record adds just the features you always wished for, as well as flow and functionality you never knew existed.
As a Reason user, you will feel right at home in Record. Reason and Record will fuse together, adding just the features you always wished for. As well as flow and functionality you never knew existed.
With the included upgrade to Reason 5, you get the new Kong Drum Studio, the advanced Dr.OctoRex loop player and a huge new soundbank — while Record 1.5 brings the brand new pitch correction and voice synth device Neptune.
The new sequencer mode Blocks lets you go from pattern mode to a linear arrangement — and back again. Audible note preview, improved clips handling and other timesaving goodies make editing fast and flexible.
Add to this a number of tweaks, workflow enhancements, multi core optimization, live sampling in the rack, an on-screen keyboard, and Reason and Record’s self-contained song file format for easy collaboration. This is the ultimate Reason upgrade.
Who is Record For Reason for?
Existing owners of any version of Reason who wants to add Record and Reason 5 to their setup. For Reason owners who haven’t made the jump to Record, Record for Reason Owners gives them a direct path to the latest versions of both products, at a great price.
Features of Record For Reason
- The ultimate Reason upgrade Work the way you're used to, Reason and Record fuse together into a single application. You will make more, better sounding music than ever.
- Record adds unlimited audio tracks, a studio grade mixing console, Line 6 amps, pitch adjustment and voice synth Neptune, and a whole lot more, to an already powerful music rig.
- Reason version 5 brings the mighty Kong Drum Designer, a much-improved REX loop player, a whole new way of sequencing, live sampling and much, much more.
- Fully equipped studio-grade mixing console modeled after the SSL Super Analogue 9000k* Get that unmistakable million-dollar sound with pristine dynamics, EQ, advanced effects handling and more on all your Reason sounds.
Reason For Record System Requirments
- 1 GB RAM or more
- DVD drive
- 2 GB free hard disk space (program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space)
- Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- Free USB port for Ignition Key
- Internet connection for registration
- Intel P4/AMD Athlon XP at 2GHz or better (multiple cores highly recommended). Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7. Audio Interface with ASIO driver
- Intel Mac (multiple cores highly recommended). Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. CoreAudio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware
NB. In order to receive the free upgrade, customers may be required to verify to Propellerhead that the purchase of the software has taken place during the grace period (01-07-2011 – 31-10-2011). The proof of this should be an invoice or receipt of the purchase.