The Spirit M Series is exceptionally easy to use. The control surface will be immediately familiar to anyone who has used a mixer before and will quickly become second nature even to a novice. All inputs, EQ, auxes, panning and level controls are presented clearly, saving you time when creating your mixes and providing you with more time to spend on achieving the best sound. High quality 100mm faders combine with signal and peak LEDs on every channel and high resolution output metering places the operator in total control. You’ll find no unsightly screw heads anywhere on the M Series’ front panel to get in the way of your mixing, while a durable, multi-coat paint finish, ensures that a Spirit M Series console always looks as good as it sounds.
From raw component level through to cosmetic finishing, the Spirit M Series has been built to last. Just pick one up and you’ll know what we mean. Even the knobs are special, custom designed to our own exacting requirements. We’ve ensured there is plenty of spacing between the controls, enabling you to comfortably achieve total control of your mix. Even the headphone jack is located at the bottom right hand corner of the mixer so a trailing cable will never get in your way. Just another example of the attention to detail which makes the Soundcraft Spirit M Series the standard against which other compact mixing consoles must now be judged.
The Soundcraft Spirit M Series is available in 4, 8 or 12 mono input channel frame sizes. All three mixers include four stereo inputs and four stereo returns, with all other features and specifications identical.
M4 - 4 mono inputs, 4 stereo inputs, 4 stereo returns
M8 - 8 mono inputs, 4 stereo inputs, 4 stereo returns
M12 - 12 mono inputs, 4 stereo inputs, 4 stereo returns
Soundcraft M4 Mixer Applications:
- Live sound reproduction
- Home studio recording
- Keyboard, samplers, synthesisers and electronic instrument mixing
- PA mixing for bars, schools, leisure centres, places of worship, etc.
- Location mixing
- Multimedia production
- Video post production
- Multi-speaker systems
- Conference sound systems
Soundcraft M4 Mixer Features:
- 4, 8 or 12 input versions
- S/PDIFDigital output
- Low noise, low distortion and RF rejection mic preamps
- Great British EQ with HF range improvements
- Ground tracking architecture minises noise and hum
- 100mm fader throw
- Professional grade connections throughout
- IMaster gain control on all aux busses
- Switchable direct outputs
- Intelligent rackmounting system
- Direct outputs ( pre or post fade ) on all mono channels
- Signal present and peak LEDs on all input channels
- Mute and PFL on all input channels
- 4 Stereo inputs on all variants
- 4 Stereo returns & return master for FX returns.