The Morpheus DropTune™ lets guitarists get that heavy drop-tuned tone at different pitches without dealing with floppy string buzz, extra-heavy-gauge strings or carrying around expensive extra guitars.
The Morpheus DropTune™ lets guitarists get that heavy drop-tuned tone at different pitches without dealing with floppy string buzz, extra-heavy-gauge strings or carrying around expensive extra guitars. The same goes for foam-deadened acoustic guitars or electric violins.
Morpheus DropTune™ gives your guitar instant polyphonic drop tuning in ½-step decrements up to 3½ steps — plus full Octave and Octaver.
Now you can go from one pitch for a particular song to a different pitch on the next without having to retune your guitar or owning two, three or more guitars for various step-down de-tunings.
If your singer has a bad throat night, you can drop-tune your guitar to accommodate him without having to change neck position or retune.
The Morpheus DropTune™pedal also features effect-toggling so you can instantly toggle back and forth between the dropped pitch and the Effect Off for a cool up/ down pitch-shift effect during solos or power chord rhythm patterns.
In addition, the DropTune pedal has Full Octave Drop and a great-sounding Octaver.
Don’t mistake this for a mere pitch shift stompbox. The DropTune uses proprietary polyphonic pitch drop algorithms that maintain perfect harmonic accuracy and tonally-correct overtones — you have to hear this pedal to believe how real it sounds!
Not surprising considering the DropTune has been developed by a team of guitar effects pros with over fifty years of experience at other companies where they created some of today’s most famous pedals.
- Polyphonic pitch-dropping effects pedal
- Drop tune up to 3-1/2 steps in 1/2-step decrements
- Full octave drop and octaver
- Latching Effect On/Off switch
- Momentary Down and Toggle/Up switches
- Bright backlit Drop Tune, Octave, Octaver, Toggle, and Effect indicators
- Rear panel Input Level control with front panel LED level display
- In, Out, and power supply jacks (power supply comes included)
- Rugged cast-metal chassis
- Instantly tunes your guitar down — no floppy string buzz, stability intact
- Keeps your tone harmonically and tonally correct
- Works well with other instruments: acoustic-electric guitar,