With everything from reverb, delay, and equalization to compression, limiting, and level maximization, Native Power Pack is a perfect introduction to the Waves experience.
With everything from reverb, delay, and equalization to compression, limiting, and level maximization, Native Power Pack is a perfect introduction to the Waves experience. Whether you are just getting started or you are expanding your production palette, NPP gives you the power.
TrueVerb - Real room emulation.
Featuring a flexible graphic interface and powerful editing parameters, TrueVerb combines reverb with an Early Reflections simulator to create extraordinarily natural-sounding virtual acoustic spaces.
- Dimension, Room Size, Distance, Balance, Decay Time, and Density controls
- Frequency Response shaping with Reverb Shelving, Early Reflection Absorption and Low Cut, Frequency, Damping and Ratio
- Input, Direct, Early Reflections and Reverberation gain controls
- Thru and Send modes
- Independent and Linked distance and reverb modes
- Time and Frequency Response graphic interface
L1 Ultramaximizer - Legendary loudness.
The plug-in that started it all: Look-ahead peak limiting, level maximization, and high resolution re-quantization in one powerful processor. Ideal for any audio application from CD mastering to multimedia, the L1 is world-renowned for its transparency and punch.
- Two types of dither & three noise-shaping curves
- IDR™ Increased Digital Resolution dithering
- Double Precision processing
- Digital and Analog peak control modes
- Sample-accurate peak hold metering
- Mono and stereo components
- Adjustable release time
Q10 Paragraphic Equalizer - Total tonal control.
The world's very first paragraphic EQ, the Q10 delivers precision equalization for mixing and mastering alike. With power and features that far surpass the capabilities of analog, the Q10 lets you create special effects and spectral modifications that range from subtle to extreme.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 band components
- Mono and Stereo versions of each component
- Individual On/Off, Filter Type, Gain, Frequency, and Q controls for each band
- 5 filter types: Bell, Low Shelf, High Shelf, Low Pass, and High Pass
- Separate or Linked processing and parameter control
- Advanced noise-shaping for optimum fidelity
- Up to 24-bit, 192 kHz resolution
- Over 200 presets for Multimedia, Pseudo-stereo, Band Limiting, Comb Filtering, Crossovers, Hum Removal, and More
C1 - The ultimate dynamics processor
With compression, expansion, gating, and equalization, the C1 Parametric Compander is a true production workhorse, featuring three independent modules which can be used separately or combined for maximum flexibility.
- Split-band dynamics
- Selectable Filter/EQ settings
- Internal side-chaining
- External side-chaining in Pro Tools
- Dedicated Mono and Stereo components
- Look-ahead feature for precision transient processing
- Three independent modules: Compressor/Expander, Gate/Expander and Filter/EQ
- Four different configurations:
- C1 Comp - Wideband compressor/expander
- C1 Gate - Wideband gate/downward expander
- C1 Comp/Gate - Wideband compressor and gate
- C1 Comp-SC - Compressor with side chain or split-band compression
IR-L Convolution Reverb - Real spaces. Realtime control.
When you need to recreate the authentic sound of actual acoustic spaces, there’s no alternative to the realism and flexibility of convolution reverb. The IR-L offers the same great sound and performance as our IR1 using a simple, streamlined interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
- Four different channel processing configurations
- Reverb Time controls for Convolution Start and Length, RT60, and Ratio
- Wet/Dry, Predelay, Dry Signal Latency, Direct signal On/Off, CPU Mode,
and Output Gain controls
- Impulse Response info display
- RT60 extends reverb time up to four times while preserving natural
envelope and frequency content
- Up to 96kHz resolution
- Double precision processing
- Upgradeable to IR1 or IR360
- Large Impulse Response library including Wembley Arena, Grand Ole Opry, Sydney Opera House, Walt Disney Hall, CBGB’s, Birdland, Westlake Recording Studios, plus many other Halls, Auditoriums, Theaters, Churches, Studios, and more!
SuperTap - Analog style. Digital precision
Inspired by the legacy of the classic analog tape delays, SuperTap’s extensive modulation, panning, and filter options give it unprecedented processing power. Sync to your host tempo or tap it in; SuperTap gets you into the right groove.
- 2 and 6 tap components with switchable modulation
- Mono and Stereo compatible
- Tempo sync
- Tap-Pad for tempo tapping or pattern switching
- Modulation On/Off, Rate and Depth controls
- Master delay BPM and ms tempo display grid with Snap control
- Individual EQ filters with six curve types for each tap
- Feedback Mode, On/Off, Gain, Rotation and filter controls
- Global LFO modulation and 2 feedback modes
- Independent Panning, Rotation, Gain, and Time controls for each tap
- Spatial positioning vector display
- Progressively shift through (and outside) the entire stereo image
Doubler - Fatten up your tracks
When professional engineers need superior double tracking effects, they turn to Doubler. Using delay and pitch modulation, Doubler delivers extraordinary richness and texture on vocals and polyphonic instruments as well as full mixes.
- 2 or 4 voices
- Mono & Stereo components
- Wide Range 100 cents for detune & 200 cents for modulation
- Independent Detune, Pan, Delay, EQ and Volume controls for each voice.
- Gain, Pan, Delay, Feedback, Octave, Detune, Depth, and Rate controls for each voice.
- Mono to Stereo and Stereo enhancement
- Input Source Control a stereo source input selection for normal LR and L, R, L-R, L+R
- LFO Sync Functions
DeEsser - Less ess.
When it comes to reducing excess sibilance (“ess” and “shh” sounds) from vocal tracks, nothing compares to Waves DeEsser. Inspired by vintage gear for precision de-essing and high frequency limiting, DeEsser delivers smooth and natural output with minimum fuss.
- Sharp side-chain filters
- Ideal for individual tracks and full mixes
- Wide-band or Split compression modes
- Adjustable threshold level and frequency
- High-pass or band-pass side-chain filtering
- Audio or side-chain monitoring
- Side-chain energy display aligned with threshold level slider
- Attenuation and Gain level metering
S1 - All natural spread
Ideal for stereo tracks as well as the digital editing and mastering of mixes, the S1 is a unique and powerful set of tools that uses psycho-acoustic spatial imaging techniques to enhance and alter the stereo effect.
- Three components: Shuffler, Imager, and MS
- Gain, Width, Frequency, Rotation, Asymmetry, and Shuffle controls
- Left/right and Mid-Side input modes and metering
- Stereo Vector Display™ shows processing effect
- Shuffler mode with adjustable bass level
- Polarity and channel swap switches
- Double precision processing
Renaissance Axx - Plug it in. Turn it up.
Specifically engineered for guitar, Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, Renaissance Axx features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping.
- Threshold Sets the point at which attenuation begins and controls automatic make-up gain
- Gain Attenuates the output signal
- Attack Sets the time it takes to begin attenuation after signal passes the threshold.
- Input Meter Displays the signal input level, with a peak hold function for both input channels
- Output Meter Displays the output level, with a peak hold function for both output channels
- Attenuation Meter Indicates attenuation level from the compressor and output limiter.