Order by phone - Mon-Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM

Select CurrencyYour Basket 0 items | £ 0.00 Checkout

FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY* - INSTANT 0% FINANCE AVAILABLE - BUY NOW PAY LATER

VOX VT30

NEW! Replaces the AD30VT.

Dolphin id:
Product SKU:
VT30

This product is currently not available for purchase.

Sophisticated modeling technology combined with the VOX Valve Reactor power amp circuit that uses a 12AX7 vacuum tube results in sound quality that overwhelms the competition.

Show full description »

Sophisticated modeling technology combined with the VOX Valve Reactor power amp circuit that uses a 12AX7 vacuum tube results in sound quality that overwhelms the competition.

With sound quality that overpowers its rivals, the VOX Valvetronix VT30 Amplifier has achieved enormous support from guitarists around the world. It's a new generation of VOX amp that fuses high-quality modeling technology with the acclaimed VOX Valve Reactor tube technology.

VOX VT30 provides twenty-two amp models that range from the latest high-gain types to hard-to-find boutique and vintage amps, together with a full complement of effects, making this a series of combo amps that will cover the needs of a wide variety of styles and performance techniques.

Sixty-six preset programs are also provided, including twenty-two song programs that simulate the guitar sounds of famous guitarists, so even beginners who aren't familiar with guitar amps can start enjoying serious guitar sound right away.

VOX Valvetronix VT30 Guitar Amplifier features include:

• VOX Valve Reactor circuit that uses a 12AX7 to produce real tube power amp sound.
  • Twenty-two realistic amp models are built-in, ranging from the latest high-gain types to unobtainable legendary boutique amps and vintage amps.
  • Twelve high-quality effects including independent reverb, rivaling the quality of dedicated units
  • Three banks (basic, effected, and song) are provided for each amp model, giving you a total of sixty-six preset programs.
  • Twenty-two programs of "song presets" simulate the sounds of famous guitarists.
  • You can save eight of your own edited programs.
  • Power level control allows you to adjust the output wattage of the power amp, meaning that you can obtain that distinctive power amp distortion even at low output levels.
  • Headphone output lets you practice at home, even at night.
  • By using the VFS5 foot switch you can use your foot to change programs or turn effects on/off.
Image: VOX VT30

Save 24%

Free Delivery*

FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
More details on UK deliveries.
More details on International deliveries.

VOX VT30 videos

If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.

VOX VT30 Reviews

10/10

mr

Hi. Just want to know if you stock 12AX7 pre amp valve for ad30vt Vox. if so, how much are they ?
Thanks. dave

10/10

VOX VT30

How good can it get from such a compact box! The sounds are awesome, and it was great to find a noise reduction system that works without noticably impacting the performance of the amp.

I loved it so much that even forgave Vox that I had to spend another £27 on a cover!

I play various styles in settings which require minimal background noise when not being played, and this great little amp does it all. Great one VOX! (Great service too from Dolphin!)

Show all reviews »

10/10

VC30

Brilliant Amp. Great Sound. Price wise I have got what I paid for. The different settings are brilliant, I can play great indie tone\'s from 90\'s - such as oasis. Which is what I wanted with my Semi Acoustic guitar.

But I can mix it up and make my own sounds and save up to 4 of them in memory.

Havent turned it up full whack yet, as it will smash all windows, would think the AC models would be better gigging amps for sure, but this is a great first time amp for those who have finished learning, and want to start experimenting with different sounds...

If you like mid 90\'s overdriven guitar, its a great amp for you.

Does what it says on tin.

Even better, Dolphin despatched within 2 days, and was via DHL to my workplace, was brilliantly packaged, and safe and trustworthy.

ACE

10/10

Vox VT30

I have bought this wonderfull amplifier from Dolphin and I must say I am completely pleased with it! I have it mainly for home playing (and the power level control is just perfect for that) but I also took it to rehearsals with my band and this baby just rocks (though 30 W maybe is not enough for a rock band... put a microphone in front of it)!!! The \"song presets\" that simulate sounds of famous guitar players are very good, but I actually use the manual mode in which I can control the sounds from the (simulated) amplifiers. 22 amplifiers... that\'s really a lot!! Adding to this, there are many effects you can use. Of these, \"reverb\" is surely the best, \"delay\" is not that good (you can\'t compare it to delay efects pedals...) and the rest are fine. Lots of powerfull sounds you can choose, lots of experiment!! The best one for me is Brian May\'s AC30 but most certaintly everyone will found one that suits them best. I\'ve just seen on Vox\'s website that Jeff Beck uses one of these for warming up in the dressing room before the shows. That must mean something...! Anyway... if you have doubts... buy it! Cheers!

9/10

VOX VT30 Modelling amp with FX

The first thing that will jump up and grab you about this latest addition to the Vox family of amps will be the Tone. It\\\'s Rich and warm and the kind of tone that usually comes with a much higher price tag.There are a few fancy FX that will keep the technically astute happy, though thankfully nothing is over complicated for the technophobic of us to take full advantage of. It works straight out of the box. 30 watts is plenty enough for any home player and there is even a level control around the back that will keep the neighbours happy without sacrificing any of that said great tone. (Tip. just Use the manual mode at first with bags of re verb and be blown away). Aesthetically it\\\'s very pleasing to the eye with the obligatory retro chicken head style knobs. I would have preferred the trademark Vox cloth style front rather than the metal grill type front plate but that\\\'s a minor niggle, with tone quality at this price I am prepared to live with it. The addition of an AUX in socket so you could plug in a CD/MP3 player and play along to your favorite backing tracks would have been a great addition but has been sadly omitted, however there are a few products available such as a line6 Pocket pod for example that will allow you to do this so all is not lost. In summing up, the VT30 represents great value for money with a tone that will knock spots off some much higher priced full valve amps. It\\\'s easy on the eye and not to heavy to lug around. It\\\'s been one of my better purchasers to date.

Add your review
Security code
Price Matching

Dolphin Music brings you the best music gear at the best price. We are committed to superior customer service and have extensive product knowledge. However, in today’s market we may not always be aware of all the price fluctuations of the products we sell. So, we offer competitive price matching.

Please fill in the following form to request a price match.

What prices we will match?

We will compare prices for new, direct from manufacturer items, excluding any add-ons, options, or other special features which may affect price.

The item must be new and must be the exact same make and model (ie, the same size, version, etc.).

Since our postage charges are lower than most of the shops, the comparison price must be a "delivered cost" to the consumer.

If we are unable to verify the previous condition, we will notify you that we require additional information to verify the Price Match request. Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free. We are committed to responding to your requests quickly.

The price you have found must be the Internet Retailer's regular, advertised price for a current and available item. The price you found cannot be a closeout, discontinued, blemished, year-end, inventory reduction, or any other type of advertised sale price.

Price Matching requests may not be combined with any other promotional discounts, specials or other price incentives.

Prices and price sources you have found which do not meet the above criteria or in which incomplete or inaccurate information is provided to us, will not be approved for our Price Match.

Please select your country/region

Choose the region you are shopping from to view products in your currency.

We have temporarily suspended processing of EUR payments, all orders will be charged in GBP.