UAD2 boasts up to 10 times the DSP power of UAD1, some very exciting new plug-in partners, and extremely attractive upgrade offers.
Professional, Dual-Processor Access to Award-Winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins. Includes Analog Classics Software Bundle.
The UAD-2 DUO DSP Accelerator is a workhorse of modern mixing, giving producers and engineers unrestricted access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. This DSP Accelerator package includes several of Universal Audio’s most popular “analog classic” plug-ins — the LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A — for rich, vintage sound quality right out of the box. Thanks to its PCIe card with dual SHARC processors, the UAD-2 DUO provides twice the processing boost of the UAD-2 SOLO, allowing for larger mixes. Better still, it gives users full access to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including some of the best-reviewed plug-ins of all time.
Specifically, the UAD-2 DUO provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately). Whether you use Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer or Pro Tools, these UAD-2 plug-ins can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes, while freeing up your computer’s internal processor for other mixing duties.
Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 DUO is easy to use. Just install the software, install the card, and start mixing.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
Features of the UAD-2 DUO
- Dual-processor DSP acceleration for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN/SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately)
- Run complex, professional mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (2) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $50 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
- 1-year Limited Warranty