Buy any Yamaha product before 9am on Tuesday 28th May and automatically enter into a draw to win £250 worth of Yamaha gear. Full details.
It also includes the powerful Cubase AI4 music production software, allowing you to capture your performances, embellish and enhance them with plug-in synths and effects, and mix them down to stereo. In other words, the MW gives you all the elements of a recording system, one that is remarkably easy to set up and operate.
The Yamaha MW10C provides a comprehensive tabletop studio setup for the solo recording musician and for the travelling producer/arranger. Connect the the Yamaha MW10C to a USB terminal on your laptop or desktop computer, and you’ve got an instant, high-quality audio recording studio at your command. The MW delivers true plug-and-play USB audio input/output interfacing—without the need for special software drivers—and lets you easily record mono inputs or two- track stereo mixes of multiple sources to your computer.
The Yamaha MW10C gives you a total of eight inputs, including four ultra-low-noise mic preamps, plus an additional stereo channel for a total of ten inputs. The high-performance balanced microphone inputs also have a phantom power switch, allowing you to take advantage of the superior sonic quality of professional-level condenser microphones.
The innovative 1-knob analog compressor (on the mono input channels) lets you dial in just the amount of compression you need in recording, without having to set multiple parameters like threshold, ratio and makeup gain. One knob does it all for you—instantly giving you great, punchy sound.
Yamaha MW10C Mixing Console Features:
- Neutrik Connectors
- 1knob Analog Compressors - Easy to make punchy sounds
- USB Connection to Mac/PC - No driver installation, ASIO DirectKS Driver available on website
- USB Audio I/O Sampling Frequency 44.1, 48 kHz, Depend on the application of PC
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N): Less Than 0.1 %, +14dBu, 20Hz-20kHz, Input Gain Control at minimum
- LED Level Meter: Red LED turns on when post EQ (ST CH: or post Mic HA) signal reaches -3dB below clipping (17dBu).
- Dimensions W x D x H (mm) 256.6 x 302.5 x 62.2
- Net Weight 1.6 kg