The PCM 96 delivers 28 new and legendary Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects straight into your DAW.
Lexicon's PCM96 Professional Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor features a wide array of rich, complex reverb algorithms with related delays and effects. The single rack-space PCM96 integrates seamlessly into the modern studio as a control-only DAW insert or FireWire streaming hardware plug-in.
Following in the tradition of the venerable PCM60 and PCM70 signal processors, the Lexicon PCM96 offers a comprehensive selection of legendary Lexicon reverbs and effects, including the return of Lexicon s prized Concert Hall reverb. Appearing for the first time are Room and Hall algorithms, plus an assortment of mono reverbs and effects. Selectable, reversible reflection patterns, multimode filters, and infinity switches" provide additional capabilities with both the classic and new reverbs and effects.
With two channels XLR analog and two channels XLR AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as MIDI, Wordclock, Ethernet and Firewire connectivity, the PCM96 is equally suited for studio or live use. In any application, the PCM96 Reverb and Effects Processor provides versatility and sound that is unmistakably Lexicon.
Lexicon s famous reverbs and reputation for quality ensure the PCM96 will reside in large and small studios around the world. The seamless DAW capability means it can easily become a part of your recording studio too.
- 28 legendary Lexicon reverbs, modulation, and delay effects
- New mono reverbs and effects including Chamber, Hall, Plate
- Hardware Plug-In" feature with Mac VST and Audio Units software
- DAW automation through plug-in format
- FireWire streaming through plug-in format
- Two channels XLR balanced 24-bit I/O
- Two channels AES/EBU digital I/O
- Dual Ethernet and Firewire Connections
- MIDI IN, OUT, and THRU
- External BNC Wordclock input
- Multiple sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Quick softrow keys for fast navigation through complex algorithms
- Large front panel OLED display
- Compact Flash preset storage
- HiQnet compatible
- Mono Reverbs and Effects
- Random Delay
- Classic (Random) Hall
- Dual Delay
- Resonant Chords
- Concert Hall
- Signal Generator
- Stereo Reverbs and Effects
- Standalone Mode Routings
- Plug-In Mode Routings