The IK Multimedia STOMPIO USB floor controller / audio interface includes AmpliTube 2 or Amplitube Metal modelling software. A complete guitar FX system for your computer.
The IK Multimedia STOMPIO USB floor controller / audio interface includes AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi hendrix, Ampeg SVX and Amplitube Metal modelling software.
The IK Multimedia STOMPIO, USB floor controller and audio interface, gives you full control over the 5 current “Powered by AmpliTube” software/plug-ins (AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube 2 Live) and also future packages, with the same feeling of a traditional hardware floor processor - no need to even look at the computer screen or touch the mouse - for a combination of hardware and software making it the most powerful guitar amp and FX system ever made.
You can finally play live with ultimate amp and FX modeling software and an unprecedented sound quality, power and flexibility-which will revolutionize your stage and studio guitar and bass rigs. Immediately access thousands of amp combinations and hundreds of effects with fully selectable and configurable stomp boxes, amp-heads, cabinets + mics and rack effects. All of this can be used as standalone software for live play or integrated as a plug-in with the most popular DAWs such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Live and more.
StompIO brings hardware control of software amp and FX to the highest level of integration, providing the same feeling of playing your guitar or bass through traditional hardware gear, but with tremendous advantages over classic processors. This PC/Mac based guitar and bass effects system offers incomparable sound quality, flexibility, expandability, upgradeability, portability and number/management of presets, in respect of traditional guitar and bass gear.
In a stage-ready, heavy-metal enclosure, Stomp IO offers superior sound, thanks to its console-grade audio features (with up to -110dB S/N ratio), Class-A DI guitar/bass input, MIDI IN/OUT for integration within any traditional guitar rig, SPDIF out for digital recording, direct monitoring and 4 stereo outs (balanced/unbalanced). Stomp IO also includes a built-in body-handler for easy portability and cable securing and a rugged metal expression pedal for immediate Wah and Volume control. Since there is no need to look at the computer screen or use the mouse, StompIO can be operated with the same feeling of controlling a traditional hardware processor.
Get full hands-on software control with its 6 rotary encoders, 2 large LCD displays and 5 navigation buttons. Fly through its 4,000 presets and control any parameter of any rig, stomp, amp, cabinet, mic and rack effect of all “Powered by AmpliTube” plug-ins effortlessly, from the 10 smooth-operation stomp-switches. And if this is not enough, StompIO can also add up to 6 expression pedals for a total of up to 16 foot-controls. All of this makes the Stomp IO the most advanced USB floor controller for software-based guitar and bass processing.
The IK Multimedia STOMPIO USB floor controller / audio interface includes AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi hendrix, Ampeg SVX and Amplitube Metal modelling software. Plus the Stomp IO also comes with the AmpliTube X-GEAR that allows you to open any “Powered by AmpliTube” application (including AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube 2 Live) in a single interface with full mixing and matching between the astounding number of included analog amp and effects models, and you can fully control all of them with the StompIO.
Combining “Powered by AmpliTube” software/plug-ins + AmpliTube X-GEAR + StompIO makes it possible to build your own custom and expandable software-based rig with the widest choice of superior modeled amps and effects. The complete system is so easy to use with true plug-and-play that you will be up and running in seconds. The most powerful guitar and bass processor you have ever dreamed of.
The main features of the IK Multimedia STOMPIO include:
- A complete guitar FX system for your computer
- USB floor controller, audio interface and modeling software
- Includes either the full version of AmpliTube 2 or AmpliTube Metal, at the user’s choice
- Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR - a software shell-host that allows you to open, in stand-alone and plug-in mode, ANY current and future “Powered by AmpliTube” product in a single interface
- Stomp IO is stage-ready, with a heavy-metal enclosure
- 4 digits large LED display
- 2x40 characters LCD display
- Volume knob
- 3 LEDs input level meter
- 4 navigation buttons
- Instant Tuner recall button
- 6 rotary encoders
- 10 foot switches
- Ability to connect 6 external controllers, with pedal/switch connections
- Ultra-low latency USB (<10ms)
- Connections include: Instrument input (1/4 in. Jack TS), Direct OUT (1/4 in. Jack TS), Unbalanced STEREO OUT (2 x 1/4 in. Jack TS), Balanced STEREO OUT (2 x 1/4 in. Jack TRS), Digital S/PDIF OUT (RCA/Phono), Headphone OUT (1/4 in. Jack TRS), MIDI IN/OUT
- 24 bit A/D - D/A conversion, 44.1 or 48 kHz operation
- More than 102 dB SNR, More than 100 dB dynamic range
- Class A discrete input preamp
- High end A/D - D/A stages
- High performance analog circuitry
- True +4dBu balanced outputs
- System Requirements - Power PC based Macintosh: Minimal: 866 MHz G4 processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later. Suggested: dual 1.25 GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later. Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS. Intel based Macintosh: Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later. Suggested: 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later. Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS. Windows Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later. Suggested: Pentium 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2.4 GHz, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later. Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.