Versatile, Feature-Packed Portable Studio
From guitar pick to compact disc, the BR-1200CD can turn your ideas into radio-quality songs with power and ease. Packed with great COSM® effects and amp models derived from BOSS + char(39) + s GT-6/6B multi-effects processors, plus a great-sounding bass and drum rhythm programmer for instant backing tracks, the BR-1200CD is the friendliest and most comprehensive hard disk recorder on the market.
- Built-in CD-burner and mastering effects for CD-quality mixes
- 12 simultaneous playback tracks (192 V-Tracks) with individual Comp/EQ
- 2 individual XLR inputs with phantom power, digital output
- GT inside! Famous BOSS GT-6 Guitar and Bass effects engine built in for unsurpassed signal processing
- Vocal Toolbox provides pitch correction and harmony generator for true pro vocal processing
- COSM Mic and Amp models offer incredible hardware simulation
- Backing band built in — programmable drum/bass pattern generator with 600 patterns and EZ compose feature for super fast drum and bass pattern creation
- Easy importing of stereo drum loops with Automatic Tempo Matching feature
- Internal hard drive can store up to 120 hours of uncompressed music
- USB port for data backup to computer, plus importing/exporting WAV files
Hassle-Free Recording & CD Burning
Fly from point A to B in record time, thanks to the BR-1200CD's logical arrangement of buttons, knobs, and faders, and its inviting icon-based user interface. Recording, mixing, and CD burning is simple. To record, simply connect an instrument or microphone (XLR inputs with phantom power are provided), and follow the logical flow of controls on the left side of the panel. Use the fader pack in the middle to mix, and press the "Audio CD Write/Play" button to jump to the CD Burning menu.
Multi-Effects & COSM® Models
From full dunk to subtle sweetening, the BR-1200CD is equipped with a powerful multi-effects processor derived from the famous BOSS GT-6/GT-6B. A lineup of COSM amp models are in the lineup, including the world standard Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus™, R-FIier Vintage, Metal Stack, BOSS Compact Pedal models such as OD-1 and MT-2, and more. Also onboard — COSM® Mic Models, which emulate expensive condenser mics. Correct pitch and add harmonies with the Vocal Tool Box, and for the finishing touch, tap into the Mastering Tool Kit to put a pro-quality polish on your track.
Backing Band Built In
Another distinguishing feature of the BR-1200CD is its world-class bass and drum programmer, packed with instruments and patterns to suit a variety of styles. Realistic acoustic drums and percussion are included, as well as many electronic sounds to compose modern hybrid type of music. For bass, you can choose from a variety of bass sounds, such as slapped basses, picked basses, and fretless basses. Jam along with the supplied patterns or create your own from scratch. The EZ Compose feature makes ultra-realistic custom programming a snap. There's also a selection of great loop phrases pre-installed on the internal hard drive.
The BR-1200CD has a USB port for simple, one-cable data exchange with your computer. You can export audio tracks to your computer in WAV format, and safely save backups of your song data. If you have WAV files you would like to use, you can import them to the BR-1200CD's tracks via USB as well. The BR-1200CD is compatible to both PC and Mac, including Mac OS X.