Behringer VIRTUALIZER PRO DSP2024P videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Behringer VIRTUALIZER PRO DSP2024P Reviews
I bought this unit recently from here at Dolphin to intergrate with my other outboard units in my home studio set up, which mainly consists of synthesizers and a couple of microphones.
As many musicians might throw caution to the wind when they hear the name Behringer, I must strongly disagree.
The first thing that caught my eye about this little box was its solid construction and sleek appearence. This was then confirmed when I plugged it in to my Focusrite Saffire Pro 10 card. The quality of the effects were very high for such a budget unit. Running either a synthesizer or a microphone produced great and satisfying results. Superb delays and great psycho acoustics and thats not including special effects and decent reverb.
This unit makes you wonder why you ever bothered using software, because for the fraction of the price of paying for a vst licence, you can get a world of strange and wonderful sounds from the Virtualizer Pro. All in great quality and in 24 bit to!
Dolphin don\'t just sell anything, they sell quality and the Virtualizer Pro just proves that...
I connected the unit through the FX Loop of my B52 head, and the first things I found was a killer noise gate that all alone makes this thing worth every penny! And the best part, it didn't cost me that many pennies in the first place.
The reverbs are authentic. The delays are clean, the chorus is beautiful, and the special effects are out of this world. And, that was just the first day. I can't wait to get this bad boy on stage and see what it can do!
This is a great addition to any rack!
This peice of kit is worth every penny, and it isnt realy that many penny\'s. I bought this for some better delay and reverb functions on my studio outboard, but what i found on this thing was much better than just delay. In my studio its what i call the problem solver, because i always end up using this rack when there is a problem. When ever there could be an improvement in sound, or adding something better, there is always something in this thing that you need. The reverb (and there are lots) sound great on whatever u want to use it on, and all the settings are VERY FLEXIBLE, you can change almost every imaginable parameter. I was recording just recently and ended up with lots of hissing due to high gain levels, this thing sorted it right out with its de-noiser.
All in all, a Very useful tool, for hardly anything price wise
A great peice of kit for every situation
Behringer VIRTUALIZER PRO DSP2024P News
- » Happy Birthday, Behringer!
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » BEHRINGER Prolight+Sound 2007 Round Up
- » NEW BEHRINGER PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM DOLPHIN MUSIC!
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer announce 19 new Eurolive series speakers
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Wireless ULTRALINK UL2000B from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 Unveiled by Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Unveil Pedal Board PB1000
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 2 new Bass amps
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 3 new Guitar amps
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Behringer Eurogrand EG540
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Eurogrand EG1040-RW
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Metalien iAXE629-MA USB-GUITAR
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Ultramizer SU9920
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROPORT EPA800
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220F
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1520
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P2520
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing The EUROLIVE B415DSP the Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the EUROLIVE B512DSP - Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP518M from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1280S from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP2000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP3000 from Behringer
- » Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » BEHRINGER City Opens its Doors