Auralex 3” Cornerfill - Charcoal videoslog in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Auralex 3” Cornerfill - Charcoal Reviews
Geez, Joe. With the way you comenmted on Madvox's comenmt I think you have PSD (post-traumatic Sweetwater disorder). Ha!! I only kid But Joe is right on the money with that comenmt. Crappy aka cheap foam/acoustic treatment will not absorb frequencies. Auralex is a name brand and is a little more expensive, but thats because it WORKS. I record and mix in a sub par room just like everyone else. I recently treated my room AND use a KRK ERGO ( i know Joe is on the fence about these ) but my mixes have been translating ten times better than before. I also don't think mixing with 32-bit Float in Pro Tools 10 hurts much either (seriously guys, dont walk, run to your nearest whatever and buy it. its a game changer), but Joe's bottom line is THE GOLDEN RULE: get it right at the source, and get great mixes. Don't, and well, don't. Cheers.
Auralex 3” Cornerfill - Charcoal News
- » Dolphin Gives £1,000 worth of Auralex Acoustics to Sound On Sound reader!
- » Yamaha opts for Auralex
- » Auralex Acoustics and Fire Safety
- » Auralex: The Best Acoustic Treatment Products
- » What's Sound Diffusion?
- » How Auralex Acoustic Foam Is Made
- » Auralex - Product Reviews
- » Auralex: 3 Doors Down Video Interview
- » Try The Auralex Interactive Kit Calculator Now!
- » Why Acoustic Treatment?
- » Auralex Fire Safety Data and Questions
- » Basics Of Acoustic