Line 6 Verbzilla videoslog in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Line 6 Verbzilla Reviews
Musical, versatile and rugged. Works well both for \\\\\\\"everday\\\\\\\" reverb and for over-the-top effects.
The different reverb models are distinct and useful while the parameter knobs give plenty of tonal control. Spring sims are, well, springy. Plate is warm and intimate. Cave is nicely distant and gloopy. Octo feels less like a style reverb than an original sound shaping effect in its own right.
The ducking model and trails switch are thoughtful features that suggest that the designers have listened well to performing musicians. Another nice ergonomic touch; the LED flashes red when the battery is close to flat.
Line 6 Verbzilla News
- » Get GearBox 3.64.1 and come back to GPO
- » HOW TO...RECORD ELECTRIC GUITARS (THE EASY WAY!)
- » BOSS RE-20: The Rebirth the Classic Roland Space Echo RE-201
- » Eventide releases two new Stomp Boxes
- » How to: acoustic guitar recording
- » TonePort UX2 receives Best Home-Recording 2007 Guitar Player Reader's Choice Award
- » Line 6 Finally Give us the POD Engine in Software Form