Compact, powerful and elegant the LP-380 will deliver a wide range of realistic piano tones while fitting beautifully into the home. A range of realistic piano tones are available as well as classic electric piano sounds. Use the layer function and effects to expand your palette and split to play with accompaniment.
The slim and stylish chassis projects a sense of stability. The RH3 keyboard, three pedals, and large-diameter speakers ensure a superb piano-playing experience and rich piano sound. Choose from two colors to match the atmosphere of your room: black or white.
Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 Keyboard provides a superb playing fee
The Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard reproduces the same playing experience as on a grand piano, with heavier response in the lower register that becomes lighter as you play upward. With improved response to repeated keystrokes, even rapid passages can be reproduced without impairing the expression of the performer. There's also a Key Touch Control function that lets you choose one of three levels to specify how your playing dyna mics will affect the sound, allowing you to personalize the instrument to your own keyboard touch. With a view toward the environment, no lead is used in the hammers of the keyboard.
Rich piano sounds that you'll enjoy playing
In order to reproduce the playing feel of an acoustic piano as closely as possible, the sound switches between four piano samples according to your playing dynamics. From subtle touches to powerful crescendos, the sound will respond realistically to your playing. In particular, the Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce the damper resonances that occur when you hold down the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, mak ing the overall sound of the piano even more pleasant and enjoyable to play.
High-output amp and speaker section for powerful sound
The amplifier (22W x 2) boasts the highest output in its class, properly reproducing the expressive piano sounds with rich tone, sonorous lows, sparkling highs, and gorgeous resonance. Two large-diameter 10 cm speakers are placed inside the cabinet, allowing the sound to resonate for even richer depth. Placing the speakers below the keyboard creates the sensation that the sound is enveloping the entire piano, providing even greater realism.
- Slim and stylish design
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard
- Reduced chassis, package size, and weight
- Three-pedal design with half-damper support
- LINE OUT Jack You can use the LINE OUT jack (stereo mini-jack) to connect the instrument to your amplified speaker system or recording device.
- Metronome The built-in metronome lets you adjust the time signature, tempo, and volume. It also lets you use a bell sound as the accent.
- Premium pedal performance The LP-380 includes all three pedals normally found on a concert grand piano, including support for realistic half-pedaling on both the damper and soft pedals. These pedals are affixed to the LP-380 in the perfect position for a true piano playing experience