With highly acclaimed piano voices and a hammer action keyboard this great Yamaha stage piano gives you a quality selection of piano and keyboard voices you use most but without the bells and whistles you don't need
The P-60 puts Yamaha's highly acclaimed piano voices and hammer action keyboard within your reach. It features an ultra realistic piano feel and a high- quality selection of piano and keyboard voices you use most—without the bells and whistles you don't need. Perfect for those who crave authentic piano sound and touch in an affordable package, the P-60 is a welcome addition to the P series line.
The P-60 uses Yamaha's highly acclaimed Graded Hammer Effect keyboard, the same keyboard used in the P250 and P120. Crafted so that the keys in the lower registers have a heavier touch than those in the top, this state-of-the-art keyboard realistically reproduces the true feel of an acoustic grand piano.
The P-60 Piano 1 and Piano 2 presets feature brand-new piano samples taken from a full-sized concert grand piano. These voices have been digitally recorded in stereo to faithfully reproduce the rich, spatial tone of a real acoustic piano.
The P-60 is ready to play whenever you feel like practicing, thanks to a powered speaker system built into its compact, stylish chassis.
A collection of 50 piano songs is provided for your listening enjoyment. To select a song, simply press a note on the keyboard while holding down the DEMO button. Then play along, or simply sit back and listen.
In addition to superb piano voices, the P-60 features a number of commonly used sounds, including electric pianos, organs, harpsichords and strings. All of the onboard sounds have been recorded using Yamaha's own AWM sampling technology to achieve the highest standards of sound quality. This assures that the subtlest harmonics of the actual instrument are accurately reproduced with stunning realism. To select a voice, press a note on the keyboard (C1–A1) while holding down the VOICE button. Reverb, MIDI control and other keyboard settings can also be accessed this way.
- Keyboard 88 keys, Graded Hammer Keyboard
- Tone Generator AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Max. 32 notes
- Voices Grand Piano 1, Grand Piano 2, E. Piano 1, E. Piano 2, Harpsichord 1, Harpsichord 2, Vibraphone, Church Organ 1, Church Organ 2, Strings
- Effects Reverb
- Volume Master volume
- Control Dual, Transpose
- Pedal Sustain
- Demo Songs One for each voice, 50 piano songs
- Connectors Phones, Output, DC IN, MIDI (IN/OUT), Sustain Pedal
- Amplifier 8 W x 2
- Speakers Oval (12 x 6 cm) x 2
- Power Source PA-5D power adapter (or equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Dimensions 1342 (W) x 354 (D) x 138 (H) mm
- Weight 16 kg
- Included Accessories Music Rest, Sustain Pedal, AC Power Adapter*
- Optional Accessories Keyboard Stand (L-60W), Foot Pedal (FC3)