Get a FREE MP-75 microphone & Gig Bag when you buy this item! Offer ends 31/12/14. FIND OUT MORE
VoiceLive Play from TC Helicon brings hundreds of song & artist presents to vocalists in a compact and simple vocal processing pedal. Designed to help you sound like your favourite artist, the VoiceLive Play Harmony and Effects Unit includes features such as Auto Key Detection, MP3 and USB connectivity, VLOOP, RoomSense Microphones and a wealth of different effects.
Vocal Effects Pedals
They can help you get great sound at gigs without worrying about the engineer, deliver big impact FX on cue, get creative in the studio, harmonise unaccompanied and even sync effects with your other instruments (guitar, MIDI keyboard). Check out our guide to see just what's possible.
Show full description »
Whether you’re at the top of the charts – or just a dreamer with a microphone, VoiceLive® Play gives you hundreds of song & artist presets to choose from, helping you create amazing vocals. Plug in your MP3 player and sing along with your favorite tracks or create instant HIT effects for your own songs.
TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Main Features
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more.
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection.
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function.
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control.
- Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction.
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling.
- VLOOP™ performance looper with undo/redo.
- RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing.
- Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu.
- Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites.
- Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats.
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons.
- Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control.
- Stereo XLR outputs.
- Aux input for connecting an MP3 player.
- Headphone output.
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport.
- Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control.
VoiceLive Play Firmware Update
TC Helicon have added a Mic Boost parameter in the setup menu to add more gain to the input. Find out more here more here.
There are 3 settings available for Mic Boost:
- Off – no boost
- Low – +6db
- High – +12db
After the update, Mic Boost will default to Low (+6db) so you may have to set it to Off if you weren’t experiencing any signal level issues. To get the update, connect your VoiceLive Play/GTX to your computer via USB and then open VoiceSupport.
- Click on Firmware.
- Click on the topmost Firmware release (it should say “new” beside it and have the version number 1.0.20 (Play) or 1.0.21 (GTX)
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- Ensure that your unit has completely rebooted before disconnecting or turning the unit off. This is VERY important!
As with any firmware update, it’s a good idea to back up any custom presets prior to applying the update.