Alto Professional, the source for live performance
reinforcement, has announced the TS115 Vibe, the latest addition the Truesonic lineup.
Designed and tuned in the USA, the TS115 Vibe includes many of the features that have
made the Truesonic line a success, plus the addition of a built-in media player.
Alto Truesonic TS115 Vibe Active Speaker With Built-In Media Player
The TS115 Vibe is a welcome addition to the Alto Professional Truesonic family of active live reinforcement loudspeakers. Powerful, portable, and versatile, the Truesonic series is rugged, road-ready, and packed with all the extras that make for an in-demand loudspeaker. The Truesonic TS115 Vibe goes even further with the addition of a solid-state media player, complete with LCD screen. The TS115 Vibe can play all of your song files and playlists directly from a USB drive or microSD card. Play music between sets. Add backing tracks to any event. Plug a microphone into the two-channel mixer and offer a toast or become the master of ceremonies—no other equipment required. The TS115 Vibe unlocks a world of possibilities.
What truly makes the TS115 Vibe unique is the onboard solid-state media player. Equipped with an LCD screen, the media player is compatible with MP3, AAC, and WMA files; and displays both folder search and ID3 tags. Data can be read from either a USB drive, or from a microSD card. This powerful extra allows the TS115 Vibe to be a true stand-alone system. The TS115 Vibe media player can be used to play music between sets, to provide backing tracks as part of an event, or to add professional audio to any multi-media presentation.
Energy Efficient Design
The Truesonic TS115 Vibe provides a 15" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF neodymium driver. These drivers are designed to use power efficiently, and to minimize waste. This allows the TS115 Vibe to deliver better real world performance than the competition. Truesonic loudspeakers also benefit from an integrated Class D amplifier. Lighter than traditional amplifier designs, Class D amplifiers are highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps. On the job, that translates to more amplifier power working to generate great sound, and less power wasted creating heat. The TS115 Vibe delivers 800 Watts of clean, effective power to add plenty of punch to your performance.
- Transducer Low: 15" Woofer with 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1" exit with 1" voice coil
- Amplification: Class D; 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF); 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 42 Hz -20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB): 53 Hz -19 kHz
- Media Player: solid-state; loads MP3, ACC, WMA files via USB drive or microSD card; transport and navigation controls; ID3 tagging and folder search
I/O & Controls
- Inputs: XLR (F) + 1/4" combo inputs (x2) with independent volume controls
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB; Maximum input level +23 dBu; Input Impedance 15k Ω
- Output: XLR Male (x1); Pre / Post volume switch
- External Controls: Volume; Power switch with LED indicator; Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion; Thermal, Driver
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with floor monitor capability; Injection molded polypropylene enclosure; perforated steel grille