RCF ART315A MkIII Active PA Loudspeaker, 400W
Compact design and EQ setting means that no matter where the gig or how far you have to travel the RCF is easy to setup and sounds great.
A cover is also available to protect your speaker from unexpected bumps and scrapes.
Also get greater low end extension with an RCF sub.
The total amplifier power is 400 watt RMS: a 300 watt digital amplifier design is used to power the low frequencies, the compression driver is powered from 100 watt of digital clear power. The DSP takes care of low noise crossover, equalisations, soft-limiters, RMS limiters, large signals compression and protection functions.
The input section presents a XLR input connector that is switchable from microphone to line levels. A master volume control and a useful XLR loop through link guarantee the best versatility. The new 12” inch woofer is the result of the latest refinement in years of RCF experience in compact 2 way speakers, resulting in a fast and accurate reproduction of the mid bass frequency range and controlled deep bass.
The compression driver uses a new 1.5” Mylar dome in front of a low compression, optimised geometry and radial phase plug. This innovative design is powered from a high flux ferrite magnet and offers a very open and natural midrange sound and extreme precision in high frequencies reproduction. All the system is housed in a strong , very lightweight, polypropylene composite enclosure . The woofer is protected from a strong, powder coated, metal grille. The cabinet features 2 M10 threaded fly points, a 35 mm stand adaptor plus an ergonomic top handle for easy transportation.
- • 400 watt Monolithic bi-amplification, 300 watt low frequency and 50 watt high frequency power
- • 128 dB max SPL
- • Wide dispersion, 90 x 60 low distortion, constant directivity horn
- • 15” high power woofer, 2.5” voice coil
- • 1”, mylar dome, high frequency driver
- • Electronic equalization, phase alignment, limiter and protection
- • Jack/XLR input, XLR signal output
- • 2 side handles and 1 comfort designed top handle for easy transportation and positioning
- • Four M10 fly points and built in pole mount adaptor
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: xlr
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: 0 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -40
- Crossover frequencies: 1650 Hz
- Protections: DC / short cir.
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ settings
- Total power: 400 W
- High frequencies: 100 W
- Low frequencies: 300 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 4xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 680 / 26.67 mm/inch
- Width: 405 / 15.94 mm/inch
- Depth: 345 / 13.58 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19 / 41.8 kg/lbs