Wharfedale Titan 8 Loudspeaker Features
- 2-way, passive speaker system
- Custom designed low distortion, high power handling 8 inch woofer
- 150 watt continuous RMS
- 300 watt program, 600 watt peak power handling capability
- 124db maximum dB SPL
- 8ohms enclosure impendence
- Two NL4 Speakon type connectors with two 1/4" phonejacks - wired in parallel
- Built-in, rubberized, easy-grip handles for easy transportation
- High frequency driver bulb protection
- Standard 35mm integral speaker stand socket and bottom mounted bracket inserts
- Trapezoidal shape for vertical arrays and horiztonal stage monitor use
- Top stacking feature for easy integration of multiple enclosures
- State of the art gas assist injection moulding technology
- Internal laminar flow rib pattern to increase the enclosures rigidity and reduce weight
- Eight M6 threaded inserts (3 on top, 4 on bottom, 1 on side) for rigging applications or wall bracket mounting
- Integral cord wrap and cable anchor molded into the enclosure
- Carry Bag Available
The brand new stunning Titan 8 is the latest passive, two-way loudspeaker introduced by Wharfedale Pro. The Titan 8 combines the newest technologies, materials and design topology, including a titanium compression driver and heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, to ensure absolute accuracy, high output and the smooth, wide dispersion of the critical mid and high frequency ranges.
Titan 8 enclosure is created using state of the art, gas assist injection moulding technology, enabling us to mould thicker, hollow core enclosure walls, which are stronger, sonically superior and much lighter in weight than standard injection moulded enclosures. Also, internal laminar flow ribs further increase the rigidity of the enclosure. This intelligent enclosure design, along with a custom Wharfedale Pro transducer is essential in the reproduction of punchy low end down to 55Hz.
Because of its functional cabinet design, the Titan 8 is versatile and easily mounted in a variety of configurations. A top stacking feature is provided for multi-loudspeaker applications and the Titan 8 also can be used on its side as a stage monitor. The speaker stand receptacle features a locking screw to ensure stability and rubber-padded carry handles make the job of transporting the enclosure easier than ever. Cord wrap and cable anchor features are also molded into the enclosure.
Eight M6 threaded rigging points are provided for a variety of safe flying configurations with four of these inserts available, bottom-mounted, in an OmniMount® 60.0 bracket footprint.
Powerful, compact, lightweight and affordable, the Titan 8 is the ideal choice for installation and outdoor applications. It delivers the high level, even dispersion and sonic integrity usually associated with much more expensive speakers.