Dolphin id:4545 Product SKU:W31222/X
Call for availability: 0151 448 2080
MixWizard3 12:2 Desk / Rack mount all-purpose console
Allen & Heath MixWizard
The third generation of MixWizard now offers even better sound quality, new preamp design, tailored EQ frequencies, an extra mono output on fader which can switched to provide a sub-bass mix from channel aux 6, and several routing changes to make the engineer's life easier. Put together with new styling and an extra lamp socket.
• Performance improvements with new mic preamp design and more responsive EQ.
• Extended PA possibilities with control of aux fed subs on new mono output fader.
• Channel phantom power switches and signal indicators added.
• Addition of a versatile 6x2 matrix on WZ314:4:2.
• User friendly options on aux sends and direct outputs.
• XLR lamp socket. New Syslink options.
• Slimmer build.
• Pluggable jumper links.
• Easy service construction.
• New meter moulding design.
• Extra feet on connector pod.
• Universal rack or desk mount.
• Dual stereo channel routing modes.
• New side trims for style and portability.
• Separate internal power supply module.
• Dual redundant power supply connector added.
• Balanced channel XLR normals through TRS for mic or line level XLR.
• Pre-EQ aux option added for pre-insert, post-mute.
• New surface mount technology
Dolphin Music brings you the best music gear at the best price. We are committed to superior customer service and have extensive product knowledge. However, in today’s market we may not always be aware of all the price fluctuations of the products we sell. So, we offer competitive price matching.
Please fill in the following form to request a price match.
We will compare prices for new, direct from manufacturer items, excluding any add-ons, options, or other special features which may affect price.
The item must be new and must be the exact same make and model (ie, the same size, version, etc.).
Since our postage charges are lower than most of the shops, the comparison price must be a "delivered cost" to the consumer.
If we are unable to verify the previous condition, we will notify you that we require additional information to verify the Price Match request. Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free. We are committed to responding to your requests quickly.
The price you have found must be the Internet Retailer's regular, advertised price for a current and available item. The price you found cannot be a closeout, discontinued, blemished, year-end, inventory reduction, or any other type of advertised sale price.
Price Matching requests may not be combined with any other promotional discounts, specials or other price incentives.
Prices and price sources you have found which do not meet the above criteria or in which incomplete or inaccurate information is provided to us, will not be approved for our Price Match.