High end excellence, every K Series speaker is fitted with the revolutionary and specially designed Class D amplification, as well as the same HF Device for perfect clarity. It's simply a question of choosing the right size woofer, all the K range speakers are fitted with DSP that makes setup simple for any application, whether you're a touring DJ or use them in an installation. Further to the software flexibility these loudspeakers are designed to be flown, stacked, fitted to poles or used as floor wedges, depending on your requirements. Even with all their amazing features the K's are still suitable as a lightweight, portable PA solution as well.
Extended 6 Year Warranty Available
QSC design their speakers to perform flawlessly. To back up this professional standard they offer an extended 6 year warranty on select products. Simply buy your K or KW series speakers and register with QSC. Further Details Here.
Show full description »
The QSC K8 Active 2-way PA Loudspeaker With An 8" Woofer is a lightweight powered loudspeaker system. QSC have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry.
The QSC K8 Active Loudspeaker is made from premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer.
The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2x500 W)
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- Material: Impact resistant ABS
- Configuration: Multipurpose 2-way
- Transducers: Low-frequency: 8" cone transducer / High-frequency: 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 66Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 61Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: (-6dB) 105 Degrees Conical
- Max SPL (1 Meter): 127dB peak
- Dimensions (HWD): 17.7" x 11" x 10.6" (450 mm x 280 mm x 269 mm)
- Weight: 27 lb / 12.2 kg